Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

p.s.

It's a FIREtv stick...is this a different thing?.

Brilliant win for Danny King !!! Fully deserved on the night - top, top performance from Danny Boy !! British Champion 2016 and a long awaited spot in the British Grand Prix as well .... the man done good !!

My team for the SWC - Tai Woffindon, Danny King, Craig Cook, either Nicholls or Harris ( for experience if nowt else ) and Lambert as out U21 Rep.

As for the British Final itself, good performances from Steve Worrall and and unlucky Paul Starke who just missed out on a semi final place. Bomber - tonight showed that your bikes are just not up to it ... shows in the GPs and really showed tonight as whatever Danny can do in the dirt on the outside, Harris can too but only if your bike has some horsepower in it !! Very impressed with young Rob Lambert ( not Simon as Nigel Pearson said ! ) - a rider with a great future and a Brit too !! Happy Days ......

:D :D :D

• Like 2

Why would he want to try different engines tonight of all nights. He had a couple good races in last week's gp, so he knew that engine was ok. It must be him/his team that cannot seem to get the bike and conditions tuned in.

I could be wrong but doesn't he have a different team that work with him when in the GP and the EL?

Tbf I would rather he tried new engines in an individual meeting than a team one

As i said, lets see what its like when they get decent weather, if they ever do, then we'l make judgement.

Last week it was pretty hot up here, whilst the news was showing flash floods in London with cars submerged up to their roofs.

You call that proper racing if Sky hadn't have been there it would have probably not run.. As i said, lets see what its like when they get decent weather, if they ever do, then we'l make judgement.

I often wonder why you get so much stick but now the penny seems to have dropped. You seem to be a glass half empty kind of guy?

So, the Weather was crap the crowd was crap probably a combination of the weather and the roadworks the racing wasnt much better. But given all considered we'l give it the benifit of the doubt, and see how it is when you get decent weather if you ever do, a decent meeting a track that has lines not half a track that the outside is so deep you cannot move. Then we'l see..

Well done Danny King, he wanted it more..

what a complete and utter moron you really are!!

Jealous is a tough thing to hide pal. How would Poole have stood up to the weather??? Holes ruts and bumps that's how

No lines lol you are blind and thick! Seem to remember Cook passing up the inside and im sure I saw King ride 'the outside that was so deep you couldn't move'

You sir have confirmed your status as a t0sser

Haha.

I guess it must be strange to see a track that holds up well under heavy rain and produces proper racing. You must be wondering why there was no blue groove, big holes and ruts everywhere.

Credit to Belle Vue on getting this meeting on

Love that response

You call that proper racing if Sky hadn't have been there it would have probably not run.. As i said, lets see what its like when they get decent weather, if they ever do, then we'l make judgement.

you sad sad little man.

How did the Poole boys do tonight??

• Like 2

Well I enjoyed that,will be awesome for the wtc, kudos to king.

Great to see two Newcastle Diamonds in the final (Robert wearing his Newcastle Kevlars) Danny King deserved to win and I will look forward to seeing him at Cardiff.

• Like 1

Just got home to see the result.

Congratulations to King on his achievement(his practice/testing at Lynn yesterday paying dividends).

Well done Cookie for 2nd.

Good to see our own Lambert finish on the rostrum.

And a FTR in 4th well done Worrall.

Have to agree lineup is bad bad bad.. Hopefully things will improve in the next few years as we see new guys coming through.

Cook running a last on his own patch. Opps.

Newman was not there how old is he? Never reached a British final ever? did you know that Steve? Is the line up that poor? Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

I don't think a couple of meetings makes him a disgrace. He's had some brilliant meetings in the EL this year. Unfortunately he was trying different engines tonight. Imagine he won't be using them again.

I'm a Cov. fan but have heard this excuse many times now. Always good to see Bomber in his good racing form at Brandon and if he gets his wish to ride in the Premier league I'm sure we will see the best of him again.

BTW someone, can't think who suggested all winter King was a heatleader and should be on the heat leader list! Lol!

This meeting has no bearing on his 2015 form which, by Jon Cooks stated criteria, didn't qualify him to be on the list.

I often wonder why you get so much stick but now the penny seems to have dropped. You seem to be a glass half empty kind of guy?

Whys that then, because i don't dance to your tunes and tell you what you want to hear...

what a complete and utter moron you really are!!

Jealous is a tough thing to hide pal. How would Poole have stood up to the weather??? Holes ruts and bumps that's how

No lines lol you are blind and thick! Seem to remember Cook passing up the inside and im sure I saw King ride 'the outside that was so deep you couldn't move'

You sir have confirmed your status as a t0sser

Love that response

you sad sad little man.

How did the Poole boys do tonight??

You really do have a serious problem.