British Speedway Forum

Be interesting to see if Rosco is strong enough to pick the riders who performed at Belle Vue last night or go back to his tried and trusted mates...... :t:

Isn't that the role of any team manager.

Congratulations to Danny King, have not seen him ride like that for ages.

If any team needs a guest at BV Danny must be the first choice.

Shocking decision by ref re Garrity starts, apart from the first one, they were ok, the problem was the lag in the centre of the tapes going up. Jason opened the clutch when the lifting device on the gate started moving and the camera showed the tapes bending. The tapes need to be tighter.

ARosco has stated his choice for TWC has been made easy but I wonder if he needs to see the four in the final plus a couple of others ride there on a drier track, as who knows what the track will be like when TWC comes round.

Kings Lynn are due at BV on July 1st so that is an opportunity to see how Robert Lambert performs again

So is the team going to be Tai plus the four in the final, with S.Worrall at reserve.

The Poles, Danes and Russians are going to love that track, the WTC should be brilliant.

Edited by A ORLOV

How about Eddie Kennett, Simon Stead, Lewis Bridger and Ben Barker.......all roscos boys and "experienced"

You know it makes sense !!!!

Steve Worrall equalled the track record in heat one after the track had had rain all week so it couldnt have been that bad.

Its only Pooles village idiot who has moaned about the track which is a bit rich when Pooles track couldnt have handled anywhere near that much rain

Edited by Gavan

A fantastic result for Danny King, and a few words of praise for Paul Starke who came so close to a place in the semi finals.

In September 2012 after six years in the NL/CL he had dropped back down to reserve for the Isle Of Wight and I think most observers (me included) thought his career was going nowhere. However determination and application have brought about a remarkable turn around in his performance.

WELL DONE PAUL.

• Like 6

what a complete and utter moron you really are!!

Jealous is a tough thing to hide pal. How would Poole have stood up to the weather??? Holes ruts and bumps that's how

No lines lol you are blind and thick! Seem to remember Cook passing up the inside and im sure I saw King ride 'the outside that was so deep you couldn't move'

You sir have confirmed your status as a t0sser

Love that response

you sad sad little man.

How did the Poole boys do tonight??

The race with Garrity,Auty,Worrall for me showed total commitment god it was scary but this track really excites me the WTC should be good overall enjoyed the night this venue we should be all proud of.
  • Like 1

The race with Garrity,Auty,Worrall for me showed total commitment god it was scary but this track really excites me the WTC should be good overall enjoyed the night this venue we should be all proud of.

Oh imagine the likes of Emil (if fit or if suzi let's him) Grigory , Pawlicki, hard riding Swedes ,PK , Doyley , Nicki ,et al charging round that track, add to that Team Tai, who just to inform you all has been named as chief selector and Team Manager for the night ...gives me some form of James May root fizz

Well done Danny King on a superb win, well deserved.

Would the British world champion had beating King in the best of British meeting last night ?

Well done Danny King on a superb win, well deserved.

Would the British world champion had beating King in the best of British meeting last night ?

In all liklihood Tai would have won it. Better gater than King and wouldnt have made the error Cook did. Tai is great on big tracks and would love that track

Orlov. You mention earlier S Worral as reserve for the wtc final. Think someone said he is 24, the wtc res has to be an under 21, so Worrall can't be reserve.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Congratulations to Danny King, have not seen him ride like that for ages.

If any team needs a guest at BV Danny must be the first choice.

Shocking decision by ref re Garrity starts, apart from the first one, they were ok, the problem was the lag in the centre of the tapes going up. Jason opened the clutch when the lifting device on the gate started moving and the camera showed the tapes bending. The tapes need to be tighter.

ARosco has stated his choice for TWC has been made easy but I wonder if he needs to see the four in the final plus a couple of others ride there on a drier track, as who knows what the track will be like when TWC comes round.

Kings Lynn are due at BV on July 1st so that is an opportunity to see how Robert Lambert performs again

So is the team going to be Tai plus the four in the final, with S.Worrall at reserve.

The Poles, Danes and Russians are going to love that track, the WTC should be brilliant.

Its a shame that the Poles, Danes and Russians will not be all in the final with them being drawn in the same semi final

Its a shame that the Poles, Danes and Russians will not be all in the final with them being drawn in the same semi final

At least two will be in the race-off!

Well done to Danny on winning, I think all of the riders should be given a big pat on the back for their efforts on a track that was quite tricky. Good to see Richard Lawson going well and wearing his Tigers gear, hard luck to Richie Worral but he too tried hard. :cheers:

• Like 1

Well done to Danny, deserved the win. The track suited him down to a tee as he usually likes to hang out wide but you have to take advantage and he did that. Still don't think the World Cup team is easy to select though - his form this year away from Brandon has been shocking. Will have to see how they all go in the coming weeks. For me the only certainties are Woffinden, Cook and Lambert.