British Speedway Forum

Who is going to buy them though? If he said they are not good enough then he is going to take what he can get. Maybe sell them, then say they were crap.. Ha ha

Seems strange if Ash couldn't have breathed some oomph into them.

Don't check this very often but nice to see all the comments. Firstly CC bought 4 engines at £4000 + vat from me in 2015. . Another 2 were bought for him from a sponsor i sourced. Which went on to be used by Stevie Worrall for the rest of 2016. He seemed to go ok on them.

Phillip you seem to have an agenda with mentioning my name when riders who I work with under perform. I am glad both the riders you mentioned went on to bigger and better things in 2016 after changing engine tuners. You have been around a lot longer than me and should know better.

The tuning job will always be difficult and I am judged on rider performance, not my performance. No one judges me if my engine have 70 horsepower or 100 horsepower. I am judged on whether the riders wins or not and not everyone can win. Simple. But if you have a couple of jockeys that are struggling for what can be many reasons, lack of racing/personal problems, it's always the engines are not working.

I try my best, I don't rip people off. If someone is not happy my workshop door is always open so bear that in mind before printing a page in the speedway star and going on a public forum to dis my company please Phillip.

Kind regards

Ashley Holloway

DON'T think that is the case. Cook contacted Peter Johns who said he knew of a couple of his 2015 tuned engines that were readily available and he plumped for them. Doubt whether Peter is interested in trying to change engines previously tuned by others.

Not sure about Emil. He hasn't always solely used Ashtec engines. Peter Johns seems very adapt at providing riders with exactly what they want ... always providing they know what that is!

Don't check this very often but nice to see all the comments. Firstly CC bought 4 engines at £4000 + vat from me in 2015. . Another 2 were bought for him from a sponsor i sourced. Which went on to be used by Stevie Worrall for the rest of 2016. He seemed to go ok on them.

Phillip you seem to have an agenda with mentioning my name when riders who I work with under perform. I am glad both the riders you mentioned went on to bigger and better things in 2016 after changing engine tuners. You have been around a lot longer than me and should know better.

The tuning job will always be difficult and I am judged on rider performance, not my performance. No one judges me if my engine have 70 horsepower or 100 horsepower. I am judged on whether the riders wins or not and not everyone can win. Simple. But if you have a couple of jockeys that are struggling for what can be many reasons, lack of racing/personal problems, it's always the engines are not working.

I try my best, I don't rip people off. If someone is not happy my workshop door is always open so bear that in mind before printing a page in the speedway star and going on a public forum to dis my company please Phillip.

Kind regards

Ashley Holloway

• Like 5

Kind regards

Ashley Holloway

Kind regards

Ashley Holloway

Some very well structured and maturely put points of view.

Edited by marky
  • Like 4