British Speedway Forum

Come on Steve he knew he was in hospital,his point was that like myself thought he would of struggled to get through the two semi's.Is there anything wrong that nothing against Newman at all just an opinion your biggest mistake was belittleing last nights line up.

Even if he did mate that doesn't come into his thinking, asuming he can think. He has personal issues with Poole as a club. And has a foul temper to match which he should get looked at.

Edited by Starman2006

Ok here is the story. Gavan didn't realise Newman was in hospital with sepsis, or if he did know, as he said a few posts before this one, he is laughing at the fact that Newman was in hospital with a life threatening illness.

Somwhat is it dear drag queen?

ok here is the facts troll

I was taking the micky that Poole had no riders and saying Kyle wasnt there.

I knew full well he was in hospital but as usual you use words to twist things...pathetic really

Even if he did mate that doesn't come into his thinking, asuming he can think. He has personal issues with Poole as a club. And has a foul temper to match which he should get looked at.

you asking if i can think......priceless.

Oh and you called me a brainless idiot but thats ok then..........fool

Its fun with the Poole chuckle brothers.

Theres Shovlar who trolls and trolls and twists what people write to make himself look perfect. Any chance that you could possibly muster up a debate based on wether you think Kyle Newman would have made the British Final? Or are you still in your little world of trying to make me look daft by saying Kyle was injured so couldnt have ridden, which isnt the point im trying to make but you keep banging that drum

Then we have Starman who is like the little friend of the bully who hides behind the bully then pops up every now and then making a comment before hiding back behind the bully.

At least these 2 are consistent

Got to be said. The forum would be a much better place without Gavan with his continious name calling and abusive posts.

Trying to say he was taking the mickey now he has been caught out with his accusations.....yet again. As someone else said a few posts ago, why the hell hasnt this guy been banned ? He brings nothing to a thread but venom.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 4

Got to be said. The forum would be a much better place without Gavan with his continious name calling and abusive posts.

Trying to say he was taking the mickey now he has been caught out with his accusations.....yet again. As someone else said a few posts ago, why the hell hasnt this guy been banned ? He brings nothing to a thread but venom.

If you don't report him, he won't!

There`s an ignore feature, maybe you could use that.

Trying to say he was taking the mickey now he has been caught out with his accusations.....yet again. As someone else said a few posts ago, why the hell hasnt this guy been banned ?

yawn yawn yawn

i havent been caught out in any way at all.

I mentioned Newman wasnt in the British Final..............Fact

I mentioned Poole had no riders..........Fact

I mentioned i thought Newman would have struggled to qualify out of the Glasgow semi final..........Opinion

Please feel free to discuss my opinion

Something you have trouble doing..............preferring to change the entire debate to me not knowing Kyle was injured!!!! We all knew he was injured and couldnt ride yet fro some reason you are using that to have a pop at me.

Well you wont have a pop at me because i wasnt discussing him missing the semi final due to injury i was discussing about his ability to qualify.

But your quite happy to stir the pot with your trolling.

Funny the only people who have backed you up are Starman and Joe Beevers lol

Funnily enough only last night I was thinking same about you while you were busy slagging off anything Belle Vue, you didn't even give it 4 races before you decided how crap it was, you had a go about there being a low attendance despite the fact it was probably double what Poole could have got in under similar circumstances.

You were away from here for a while recently and when you came back you seemed to have changed for the better but now you've reverted to form.

You're either very jealous/bitter/twisted, like Starman, or you're just constantly fishing for aggro. At least starman is thick as 2 short planks and therefore deserves a bit of slack, what's your excuse?

• Like 3

Newman wasn't in the British Final , nor was Tai.

How either of them would have done is opinion anyway.

That said, Kyle was due to be in a tough semi at Glasgow where he doesn't have a good recent history.

He may or may not have qualified much in the same way Tai may or may not have won if ridden last night.

The best rider on the night won, fact!

• Like 5

I think if Gavan has to be banned then you have to ban Starman as well.

• Like 3

Oh god why does so many threads have to turn out this way.

• Like 4

Newman wasn't in the British Final , nor was Tai.

How either of them would have done is opinion anyway.

That said, Kyle was due to be in a tough semi at Glasgow where he doesn't have a good recent history.

He may or may not have qualified much in the same way Tai may or may not have won if ridden last night.

The best rider on the night won, fact!

IMO a fit Kyle Newman would've easily qualified for the final. Due to an unfortunate illness he didn't get the chance.

But I'll say even though I've hardly seen him race I totally admire his work ethic. He may not be now and may never be the best rider of his generation but he'll bust a gut trying to be.

• Like 1

Oh god why does so many threads have to turn out this way.

You blame Gavan, he is not capable of holding any sort of conversation/ debate without turning nasty, yes, he really should be banned after some of the language that he has displayed, But there does seem to be a certain amount of favoritisum on this forum.. Although doubt you will go along with that..

IMO a fit Kyle Newman would've easily qualified for the final. Due to an unfortunate illness he didn't get the chance.

But I'll say even though I've hardly seen him race I totally admire his work ethic. He may not be now and may never be the best rider of his generation but he'll bust a gut trying to be.

Kyle like Adam have both been very unlucky with injuries this season, Kyle is perfectly good enough but injuries are part and parcel of the sport, and invariably they do happen at the wrong time, not that anytime is ideal.. But from a Poole point of view, we'd rather get them out the way now, than have them in August.. You are spot on what you say. His Dad has given up a hell of a lot to get Kyle to where he is today, and that, is to be warmly applauded.

Funnily enough only last night I was thinking same about you while you were busy slagging off anything Belle Vue, you didn't even give it 4 races before you decided how crap it was, you had a go about there being a low attendance despite the fact it was probably double what Poole could have got in under similar circumstances.

You really are a dreamer, arn't you...

Edited by Starman2006

There appears to be a lot of anger on here... Foolishly thought that people might be on here talking about a decent meeting (considering the conditions) or congratulating Danny King or commenting on the stadium being quietly impressive (although with room for improvement here and there), instead the thread is filled with children arguing about crap and hurling insults at each other.

Shakes head and sighs...

• Like 3