British Speedway Forum

There are about half a dozen or so on here who should have there own forum

Whys that then, because i don't dance to your tunes and tell you what you want to hear...

I don't have a tune my friend just an opionion! I feel your posts are often in the negative and based mainly on team bias. Sadly that seems to be norm on the forum these days. That is why I rarely post any more and tend not to look in that much lately. I also note most of the original forum members appear to have lost patience and are not seen of late. Edited by Custom House Kid

Funnily enough only last night I was thinking same about you while you were busy slagging off anything Belle Vue, you didn't even give it 4 races before you decided how crap it was, you had a go about there being a low attendance despite the fact it was probably double what Poole could have got in under similar circumstances.

You were away from here for a while recently and when you came back you seemed to have changed for the better but now you've reverted to form.

You're either very jealous/bitter/twisted, like Starman, or you're just constantly fishing for aggro. At least starman is thick as 2 short planks and therefore deserves a bit of slack, what's your excuse?

Steve Shovalar has been for the duration of the time that I have been a member of this forum a wind up merchant on this forum and seems to have the opinion that if its not Poole then its not worth thinking about or talking about. In saying that he does occasionally make some decent comments.

Starman sole purpose on this forum is to wind a certain section of the forum, makes certain comments that he know willl provoke a reaction, virtually begs you to insult him and then runs off to Mummy when people do and and calls for people to be banned, basically he is childish.

Everybody's entitled to an opinion might not be one that you agree with, but if you are going to make comments that are controversial or that you know are going to provoke a big reaction then don't go running to the Moderators calling foul.

Steve Shovalar has been for the duration of the time that I have been a member of this forum a wind up merchant on this forum and seems to have the opinion that if its not Poole then its not worth thinking about or talking about. In saying that he does occasionally make some decent comments.

Starman sole purpose on this forum is to wind a certain section of the forum, makes certain comments that he know willl provoke a reaction, virtually begs you to insult him and then runs off to Mummy when people do and and calls for people to be banned, basically he is childish.

Yep of course it is. And Gavins a good boy, yeh ? No i forgot, he's good for you lot because he hates Poole. Yeh, thats nearer the mark...

As you say, everybody is entitled to there opinions, even Steve and me. You dont like it dont read it and dont respond to it. Simple really. I don't dance to everybodys tune and say how wonderful everything is, just so it gets the approval of you lot. If any of you can read i did say give it the benifit of the doubt given the circumtances last night, but again like normal you pick out the bits you want to. That makes you the sad ones, don't you think...

Edited by Starman2006

Shovlar is back to his old self because poole arnt having things their own way and starman is a thick as a whale omelette, a 50 odd year old grown man who cant be wrong even when proven.... Yet constantly accuses others of lying. Ban them both i say!! Forum would be a better place all round :)

• Like 2

Massive congratulations to Danny King, was thoroughly deserved last night, he really wanted that and went where no other went successfully. Love the new stadium and the track just invites fast racing.

Must just mention the Worral bros, this track is/will do wonders for their development and confidence, in Ritchies case that was evident when he rode against us last week and was virtually unbeatable, most definitely not the rider we had as No 1 a couple of years ago.!!

Well done BV for bringing this showplace stadium to fruition.

• Like 2

Yep of course it is. And Gavins a good boy, yeh ? No i forgot, he's good for you lot because he hates Poole. Yeh, thats nearer the mark...

As you say, everybody is entitled to there opinions, even Steve and me. You dont like it dont read it and dont respond to it. Simple really. I don't dance to everybodys tune and say how wonderful everything is, just so it gets the approval of you lot.

Never said he was a good boy.

Gavan is daft enough to react to your wind ups.

I am I Poole hater, not given it much thought, I admire Matt Ford and his achievements, don't mind Middlo, quite like Holder but don't rate Newman, and as Neutral in the Elite league I will support the underdog.

Leave you to make your own opinion on that one.

What I don't like is people who goad others for reaction and they know are doing it, and then cry foul and going running to the Mods.

Never said he was a good boy.

Gavan is daft enough to react to your wind ups.

Eh, no. He's the one that displays foul language which in its self he should be banned for, and he's the one who often starts the arguments with his total ante Poole slant, He also clearly has a temper problem which shouldn't be displayed on this forum or any forum which is also a banable offence, and he only see's things one way, but as i said, you are never going to see that so its pointless arguing our corner. You will only see what you want to see.

Edited by Starman2006

Ive said what i had to say last night. And with the language you displayed why you've not been banned i'l never know. Clearly its the only language you know. You seem to have a serious anger problem. And something very personal against Poole.

The foul and abusive attacks I get from Gavan and I too wonder why he is not banned.

It's very clear he has a problem dealing with people who don't see it his way and then attacks them.

• Like 1

Yawn

Starman likes Shovlars posts

Robert72 likes Shovlars posts

Robert72 likes Starmans posts

Its a lovely sweet little circle.

Oh and Starman you called me a brainless idiot but im not a little snivelling weasel who moans to the mods like yourself

God im so anti Poole saying Newman would have struggled to qualify at Glasgow bless the blue tints

Note to moderators:

I have sent you a report in regards to the poster Gavan.

He has already called me thick, pedantic and a fool. He is also insulting other posters calling them names. The rules clearly state attack the poster and not the post.

Kind regards

Joe

IMO a fit Kyle Newman would've easily qualified for the final. Due to an unfortunate illness he didn't get the chance.

But I'll say even though I've hardly seen him race I totally admire his work ethic. He may not be now and may never be the best rider of his generation but he'll bust a gut trying to be.

Agreed in that I too applaud Kyle's ambition. No taking anything from that at all.

However as already stated what he might have done is irrelevant at Glasgow.

The rules clearly state attack the poster and not the post.

Are you sure?

Note to moderators:

I have sent you a report in regards to the poster Gavan.

He has already called me thick, pedantic and a fool. He is also insulting other posters calling them names. The rules clearly state attack the poster and not the post.

Kind regards

Joe

Note to moderators

I have sent you a report in regards to the poster Joe Beevers

He apparently is a bit of big girls blouse when it comes to this forum. I mean I know I would hate to be called pedantic its just awful

Kind Regards

Gavan

• Like 1