British Speedway Forum

Joe you are a little bit off the mark,it might be just me but you dreadfully OVERATE Newman.Starke as an example forget last year he is a slow burner and has come on in leaps and bounds.Bates also showed last night in heat 1 and he was still injured that there is a good little rider in there.Myself i like Newman but you don't see the overall picture his PL form just his Poole form.In last nights level of competition he would be well down the field in my opinion.

Well at least you have tried to debate unlike the other poster.

I agree parts of your post to what you say especially in regards to P.L form as I am a stickler for fact, but I stand by the fact that Newman is a better rider than Starke and he was close to the final.

Worrall did make the final as did Garrity last year so you can hardly say Newman has no chance of reaching a final if these riders of similar ability have made it.

We agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Why hasn't this poster been banned yet, he is utterly dreadful, knows nothing of speedway and only comes on here to wind people who follow speedway up.

You keep dodging the points of the posting because your way out of depth knowledge wise.

Firstly, Kyle could have won it. Has he or has he not beaten Danny King in the past two seasons. Answer the question.

Secondly, Paul Starke finished 2 points off making the final. Newman was a better reserve for Poole with a better average than Starke.

Thirdly and finally shows how little you follow speedway. Kyle was injured and couldn't ride and it had nothing to do with ability. Josh Bates is not on his level yet appears to be flavour of the month due to his U21 final win around his home track.

So there you go again, once again you will be unable to answer the points and will just come back with your usual blasphemy because you purely do not have the intellectual capacity in any shape or form to debate.

I would love to know what you do as a job. My guess would be a tower crane driver.

and moderators this was the afore mentioned Mr Beevers FIRST post on this thread telling me I lack intellect and that I have a crappy job.

I feel something needs to be done please as my mum is not happy with this person

keep it quiet pal

I will answer all your points easily

Kyle Newman has beaten Danny King in the past, he has probably beaten Nicholls and Cook as well. Could he win a British Final?? not a cat in hells chance

Yes last season Newman was better than Starke, but Starke has improved for sure. If Starke scored 10 points then so could Newman, however thought we were debating if Newman could win it not just get a good score.

And your third point obviously you seem to be quite thick and only reading what you want to read. I know Newman was in hospital you clown and i know that meant that he couldnt race. M y point and i will put it in capitals for you in case you choose to ignore it is 'I DONT THINK KYLE NEWMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD ENOUGH TO QUALIFY FOR THE FINAL!!!!!' Hope you can understand that.

And no Josh Bates isnt as good as Newman (yet) but as i asked if Garrity or Steve Worrall had been injured and missed the semi final like Kyle did then would they have got the wildcard over Bates???

Ive answered your questions but im sure you will come back with your usual crap

called him a clown but clowns are funny people!

You get pedantic fools on most threads who cant debate and resort to twisting word to try and win an argument..

My opinion is that Kyle Newman wouldnt have even made the final due to the quality of the Glasgow field in the semi final.

Apparantly im the fool because he was injured and couldnt have rode!!!! No really lol

Absolute fools and unfortuantly tar the name of Poole as yet again its their fans. Jealous that such a good meeting on a decent track didnt include anyone from Poole. Shame as there are good Poole fans on here

ah the pedantic fools line, actually posted in response to Sommelier regarding Mr Shovlar and Mr Starman but Mr Beevers liked my words so much he thought he would use them instead.

Steve why do you bother with the brainless idot. You know dam well you are right but GAVIN is a troll, and that will never change because he gets some perverse kick out of it.

and then this slur!!! I cant take anymore of these remarks

I do believe this Mr Starman person is also a bit of a tart who calls people names and then goes crying to you moderators if anyone says anything

Im getting my lawyers involved

I agree parts of your post to what you say especially in regards to P.L form as I am a stickler for fact, but I stand by the fact that Newman is a better rider than Starke and he was close to the final.

Worrall did make the final as did Garrity last year so you can hardly say Newman has no chance of reaching a final if these riders of similar ability have made it.

We agree to disagree.

laughable

I tried to debate and I answered all your points in your first post.

I think Newman would have struggled to get out of the Glasgow semi, you think Newman could have won the British title and used Starke as an example

Thing is you had Shovlar and Starman saying of course Newman wouldn't have qualified he was injured which completely missed the point

Note to moderators:

I have sent you a report in regards to the poster i have on my wall of Gavan.

He has already called me thick, pedantic and a fool for not displaying it correctly. He is also insulting my other posters of Kylie and Thomas the tank engine calling them names. The rules clearly state blutac the poster and not the post but i was only aware of this a short while ago.

Kind regards

Alfie aged 7

Clearly this poster has nothing better to do with his life as I can tell by the ten thousand posts he has made and mock the innocent by trying hard to be funny when he clearly is just being childish.

Obviously a single man with not many friends in the real world and screams of attention seeker. Less said the better.

Clearly this poster has nothing better to do with his life as I can tell by the ten thousand posts he has made and mock the innocent by trying hard to be funny when he clearly is just being childish.

Obviously a single man with not many friends in the real world and screams of attention seeker. Less said the better.

In response to the childish poster who I shall ignore after this post.

Some people don't have the intellectual capacity to debate with posts. I am not holding it against you as it would be a boring world if we all had the same intellectual capacity. You just called mw thick for disagreeing with my post. There is a difference but because you lack intellectual capacity you wouldn't know that.

I was guessing your job title. There is nothing wrong with doing this job and it is hard work.

As for your other childish remarks, I have heard of people sueing and calling lawyers for less than what you have called most people. I think Twitter is a far more suitable place for you in my humble opinion.

Edited by Joe Beevers

In response to the childish poster who I shall ignore after this post.

You'll be lucky. He follows Poole threads just to incite and hates Ford and Middlo.

If you block him you still see all his posts as they get quoted.

Hardly ever goes to speedway either.

Easy to sum him up in one word.

Ive got 3 kids joe, and loads of friends...but you're right i have nothing better to do sadly atm (as im at work) other than not take a forum to seriously and laugh at the saddos who do.

Ps..put the violin away, stop feeling sorry for yourself, lighten up and see that the people you defend are just as culpible on many threads as those you take issue with.

Pps i once played for 5aside for a team from a little place near Newcastle called Wideopen ...our team was called Wideopen Beavers.

Just thought you'd like to know as its similar to your name :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 4

You'll be lucky. He follows Poole threads just to incite and hates Ford and Middlo.

have a good look on the Poole thread my last post was constructive re rain offs. And no as pointed out to you many times I go about 10 times a season. I have a family a good job and live an hour from Ipswich so I'm sorry if that means I'm not a fan. Used to go ipswich thursday Hackney Friday Arena Saturday and Rye House Sunday so I've seen plenty of speedway over the last 36 years pal. One word for me lol

We agree to disagree.

have nothing against Kyle and know he was ill this time but he has yet to qualify for a British Final on merit and until he does we won't know, whether he is better than Starke now isn't fact it's just opinion
  • Like 2

have nothing against Kyle and know he was ill this time but he has yet to qualify for a British Final on merit and until he does we won't know, whether he is better than Starke now isn't fact it's just opinion

Surely it can be fact if he has a better average for a season and a half but each to their own.

Surely it can be fact if he has a better average for a season and a half but each to their own.

Harris 7.28, ...King 5.70 .....who is the Champion?

• Like 3

I haven't really been on the Poole threads as I am not a fan of their's but I do agree with your sentiments about this poster and it is better to ignore than to respond to him.

It seems you get ridiculed, called names, sworn at and childish comments for every time you state a rider has a chance of winning an open meeting especially as big outsiders such as Jerzsy Scaziekiel and Tai Woffinden along with Leicester Football Club can beat the amazing odds and achieve championship prestige.

But it's a waste of time because people are too mentally fragile to debate and they retort to this kind of behaviour when they know they are defeated or feeling embarrassed so hide behind this agressive persona.

Shame really as it could be an interesting forum if a few posters would ne removed.

Harris 7.28, ...King 5.70 .....who is the Champion?

That is not the point.

The point is who is the better rider and one off meeting on a neutral track does not make King better than Harris.

I could have said the same about Harris and all those riders he beat in the 2007 GB GP because Jason Crump definently had a better league average than him so that point is flawed.

My mind isn't changing on this one and it is each to their own.

Yes may be right with getting the setup right but with his experience it shouldn't be too far off what everyone else was riding - I remember Nigel Flatman used to bemoan his equipment week after week as an excuse for poor results, then Billy Sanders hopped on his bike and won in the fastest time of the night! I think to blame his bikes is simply an excuse for a poor night of riding by him.

Reminds me of that old saying A poor workman always blames his tools......or something like that. :wink:

Tough thread to post on.. I like Gavan and I like Beaver...

Well done Danny King, brilliant performance. So brave, a well deserved British Champion.

Off topic, but don't mention Glasgow semi final, travelled from Bristol to watch Bridger, pulled out last minute!

Hope you enjoyed the meeting though. I travelled down for the pairs at somerset one year and I arrived late. When I got in the staduim shane parker had just come a cropper and withdrew for the meeting, I can relate to your frustration.

• Like 1

We agree to disagree.

Nothing against you Joe your opinion and you have a good case if anything i think there are about 6/8 Brits who all on a given day are on a par with each other.As an example myself i am a big Auty fan watched him at the Abbey the other week he had a nightmare looked slow.The other night he really was in the mix in the BF ( love him to have Vue as a home track) and really being on 6 points after three rides could of reached the semi.I want Newman, Auty,Bridger,Starke,Newman,Garrity, to improve i believe there should be a EL place for them hopefully they can all push on to be top 1/5 riders not easy though.