British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry V Wolves 1/4/2016

Funny Coventry fans say wolves will win, wolves fan saying a Coventry win, someone take a win? I'll go for a draw then!

I got to be honest it wouldn't stop me going not knowing who is going to replace Sarj, a heat leader different story. Still having said that its still poor they haven't said if he's even missing yet, just smacks of being unprofessional. Its not like its just been sprung on them.

Funny Coventry fans say wolves will win, wolves fan saying a Coventry win, someone take a win? I'll go for a draw then!

I thought wed win if we had Sarjeant, now depends on who replaces him!

Sarjeant has confirmed he isn't riding tonight.

Edited by woz01

Anybody going who will be streaming a feqw heats on Periscope , Shovlar was going to pop up and do a few but he's not got time now because he didn't get Matts car cleaned in time to leave :lol:

• Like 1

ideally you need woryna at reserve, so change a reserve for a top new top 5 rider

you can't replace a reserve with a top 5 rider.

Anybody going who will be streaming a feqw heats on Periscope , Shovlar was going to pop up and do a few but he's not got time now because he didn't get Matts car cleaned in time to leave :lol:

Anybody would be crazy to try using periscope again unless they want to face a ban.

Coventry could be going in to this meeting with either one reserve (like we did against king's Lynn) or a rider at bottom of draft. Shambles already

Coventry could be going in to this meeting with either one reserve (like we did against king's Lynn) or a rider at bottom of draft. Shambles already

I'm past caring.

• Like 1

I'm past caring.

A couple of people I work with have decided not to go tonight as can see it being a shambles already. They are going in to town instead.

Terrible start to what could be our last season 👎🏻

A couple of people I work with have decided not to go tonight as can see it being a shambles already. They are going in to town instead.

Terrible start to what could be our last season 👎🏻

I'm not going either, going out for a meal instead

Whilst everyone can have an opinion, those so called fans that constantly whinge and moan do my head in.

#supporttheteam

Whilst everyone can have an opinion, those so called fans that constantly whinge and moan do my head in.

#supporttheteam

When the bees management don't even say who is guesting for Sarj, what do you expect?!
  • Like 2

I'm not going either, going out for a meal instead

McDonalds will be busy on a fri night :wink:

• Like 4

When the bees management don't even say who is guesting for Sarj, what do you expect?!

I don't intend to reply to a Pirate, besides I'm off to Brandon. ;)