Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

As already said, Sky now want 48 hours reassurance that a meeting will go ahead.

Is it possible King's Lynn failed to give them that reassurance?

As already said, Sky now want 48 hours reassurance that a meeting will go ahead.

Is it possible King's Lynn failed to give them that reassurance?

Impossible, King's Lynn are on the ball when it comes to notifying about changes :rofl:

Something doesn't seem right to me, I wonder if the terms of the contract have been broken by one of the parties and the other is looking for a way out......PERIOD?

Aaaah. I was looking forward to watching Coventry lose again! :)

Thats probably one reason its been shelved, Cov suck atm.

• Like 1

If you have a decent internet, you should get NOW TV. Then you can hire the full sky sports package for one night £6.99 or a week - £10.99. No subscription required. You don't need to pay for any pf the other stuff - so I don't payfor it during the football season, and in this case won't be paying my £10.99 this week

or just get the mobdro app for ur fone , laptop, tablet, all sports completey free

Edited by heathen chemistry

Are the Stock Cars on , on Sat night ? Is this the possible reason for calling it off , if the weather was bad would the track be ready in time ?

not Saturday night but Sunday afternoon

Something doesn't seem right to me, I wonder if the terms of the contract have been broken by one of the parties and the other is looking for a way out......PERIOD?

the bit that gets me is the total lack of information coming out of Kings Lynn now just 36 hours to the start time fans still don't no if the meeting is on or off yet £17 we expected to be handed over fans are treated like fools yet again

I got a whiff of rodents too :wink:

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

Have Sky pulled the plug on tv coverage as clubs still have no track covers and in Kings Lynn case I thought teams had to have team Kevlars with only Niels Robert Rory and Kai in team Kevlars it looks very poor for TV not professional at all

• Like 2

the bit that gets me is the total lack of information coming out of Kings Lynn now just 36 hours to the start time fans still don't no if the meeting is on or off yet £17 we expected to be handed over fans are treated like fools yet again

It saddens me to repeatedly read comments like this, it certainly wasn't a legacy I left behind as I believed in keeping the fans informed about everything.... even by text message prior to the modern luxuries of Twitter and Facebook.

Haza I would tell you the answer if I knew but I now have zero communication with the club and know nothing more than you..... so I guess I am a KL Mushroom, could start a new fan club under that name if you fancy it?

Are they busy trying to arrange a periscope stream then? :P

It saddens me to repeatedly read comments like this, it certainly wasn't a legacy I left behind as I believed in keeping the fans informed about everything.... even by text message prior to the modern luxuries of Twitter and Facebook.

Haza I would tell you the answer if I knew but I now have zero communication with the club and know nothing more than you..... so I guess I am a KL Mushroom, could start a new fan club under that name if you fancy it?

you did indeed keep fans updated via text but Twitter and Facebook are instant in your day I'm sure you'd used social media to maximum effect .

Something not right at the club and it hasn't been for 18 months with out the fans there is no club what I don't get is how Buster and Rob have allowed this to happen .

The Sky thing I don't get why keep pulling the plug on meetings is it because track still don't have track covers was that part of the Sky deal? Also our team only have 4 riders in team Kevlars whats that all about ?

Have u fallen completely out with your father, try 01553 771111 ;), it's so sad that u come on here saying what you do Edited by Trees
  • Like 1

Have u fallen completely out with your father, try 01553 771111 ;), it's so sad that u come on here saying what you do

Are you really not seeing anything wrong with the way King's Lynn is currently run?

Sadly many that have been attending for 20+ years have walked. This is purely down to how the fans feel they're treated.

£17 to just stand there and watch possessional racing then go home.

Today, that just isn't enough

• Like 4