British Speedway Forum

The track guys at Kings Lynn lead by Buster are renowned to up there with the best in the business, so an iffy forecast wouldn't or shouldn't be anything they haven't faced before to make them call off a meeting so early. IMO there`s more to this than meets the eye, but it being speedway, and not exactly run in a professional manner at times, why should we be surprised at the goings on over the last twenty four hours.

Can somone tell me the difference between Kings Lynn saying we are cancelling our meeting tomorrow, with no valid reason and Belle Vue saying we are cancelling our meeting because a water pipe was left on, should Kings Lynn suffer the same penalty as Belle Vue did

• Like 2

Sorry but I think KKS has a new allias in JC

NO way would jchapman use his own face for a profile pic

NO chance

Your Joking ? I thought it was the real one :shock: good work young Sherlock

Clearly i have no dialogue but what you seem to not be able to understand is that i am a fan of the club.

Maybe you cant see the wood through the 'trees' but it is clear to most that there are some serious issues which need addressing at kings lynn and within speedway in general before the effects are irreversible.

I have never said there isn't, just asking why you are posting on here rather than contacting your father directly to find out what is going on .....

If this was my Dad's business I would be giving him personal input not posting on a fan's forum. After all you are no 'normal' fan being Buster's son .....

Your Joking ? I thought it was the real one :shock: good work young Sherlock

This is getting ridiculous, therefore have updated my profile photo with a snap i took 5 minutes ago sitting next to my laptop screen with an actual post i made earlier today. Those who know me will be able to verify if this is my real face or an imposter wearing a mask

I have never said there isn't, just asking why you are posting on here rather than contacting your father directly to find out what is going on .....

If this was my Dad's business I would be giving him personal input not posting on a fan's forum. After all you are no 'normal' fan being Buster's son .....

Wow such a simple world you live in, and yes as far as i am concerned i am a normal fan... I just have the fortunate experience of previously and succesfully running the club.

I now pay to attend any meetings i can get to if that helps qualify me as a normal supporter on your 'supporter qualification checklist'?

Edited by jchapman
  • Like 4

This is getting ridiculous, therefore have updated my profile photo with a snap i took 5 minutes ago sitting next to my laptop screen with an actual post i made earlier today. Those who know me will be abl to verify if this is my real face or a n imposter wearing a mask

Wow such a simple world you live in, and yes as far as i am concerned i am a normal fan... I just have the fortunate experience of previously and succesfully running the club.

I now pay to attend any meetings i can get to if that helps qualify me as a normal supporter on your 'supporter qualification checklist'?

e

I agree that people should post under their real name. Many forums demand it. However sometimes using real names may cause issues in stadiums with some nutter taking a dislike to a post.

I never doubted it was you as you have posted in here before and have a distinct writing style.

Either way something fishy seems to be going on for this to be called off. Hoe Sky havent pulled the plug. Even though they pay speedway loose change for the rights, clubs giving it back would cause mayhem.

Oh well, thats put Trees in his place... :rofl:

• Like 1

e

I agree that people should post under their real name. Many forums demand it. However sometimes using real names may cause issues in stadiums with some nutter taking a dislike to a post.

I never doubted it was you as you have posted in here before and have a distinct writing style.

Either way something fishy seems to be going on for this to be called off. Hoe Sky havent pulled the plug. Even though they pay speedway loose change for the rights, clubs giving it back would cause mayhem.

Kudos to you Steve for using your real name, lets hope others will follow.

I also hope Sky have not pulled the plug but with a 'helicopter view' of the sport and the way it is conducting itself it would not surprise me at all. I could start to put a list together of all the issues that may be causing a grievance with Sky but there is no point because it will not make one iota of difference with those in charge of the sport.

Kings Lynn have caught up now. A post on their Twitter account 10 minutes ago to confirm postponement. No reason given mind.

All Kings Lynn said that was it was out of their hands.

Edited by Bald Bloke

This is getting ridiculous, therefore have updated my profile photo with a snap i took 5 minutes ago sitting next to my laptop screen with an actual post i made earlier today. Those who know me will be able to verify if this is my real face or an imposter wearing a mask

It was never in doubt who you were. But you could of at least smiled ya miserable git :lol::t:

Twitter: KLStarsFan

• Like 2

Kudos to you Steve for using your real name, lets hope others will follow.

That would cause all kinds of fun and games over on the multi username Berwick threads.

• Like 1

Just read that tomorrows meeting is cancelled. ??? If it is Sky that has cancelled it, could it still go ahead without Sky ? would much prefer Sky not to be there TBH Weather looks ok and Buster is the king of track preparing if there is a spot of rain !! Sky is spoiling speedway !!

just cos sky pulled out, why cancel the actual meeting? go ahead like any other night would, until its actually waterlogged!

then put 2 fingers up to sky!

• Like 1

just cos sky pulled out, why cancel the actual meeting? go ahead like any other night would, until its actually waterlogged!

then put 2 fingers up to sky!

Because the crowd would be poor ....the only fingers you would be pointing would be at yourself.

Because the crowd would be poor ....the only fingers you would be pointing would be at yourself.

if its dry, there wouldn't be less, theyd be more than a match with sky cameras there.. if we went by forecasts, the season would never be completed. if sky weren't in town, tomorrows match would never be cancelled ...yet