British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Rye House V Ipswich Witches 9th April

Sun is peeking through the clouds just before 5pm. Can't see any serious rain clouds about

Well that's a first for me - refused admission to a speedway meeting! "I can't let you in unless you have the correct money as I have no change".

With adult admission prices of £16 and £14 (seniors) it is entirely forseeable that more coins will be needed to be handed out as change that will be collected. First match I've missed at Rye this season. Unimpressed.

Well that's a first for me - refused admission to a speedway meeting! "I can't let you in unless you have the correct money as I have no change".

With adult admission prices of £16 and £14 (seniors) it is entirely forseeable that more coins will be needed to be handed out as change that will be collected. First match I've missed at Rye this season. Unimpressed.

Thats ridiculous!

Christ that should NEVER happen!!

Surely they should have just accepted 15 instead of 16

Ipswich have the look of serious wooden spoon contenders. Far to many last places.

As I predicted on the PL 2016 Predictions Thread and you took umbrage to.

I thought Louis had put a very poor side together this season. Sarjeant, Castagna and Ritchings are passengers. King won't improve. Kerr on Jawas. Risager is Risager. Covatti a class apart. And don't talk about your Team Manager - more interested in golf and beer than speedway. Really can't understand some of the teams Louis puts together as Ippo with their heritage should be a top club in the PL. Should have hit the ground running after that pre-season jolly trip to Italy. Then, maybe Danny King had more to do with the team building than Louis jnr did?

Edited by Multumesc

Just think how good this Rye House team would have been if they'd not saddled themselves with Peter Karger who they're stuck with all season unless he can improve on his 5 point average!

Just think how good this Rye House team would have been if they'd not saddled themselves with Peter Karger who they're stuck with all season unless he can improve on his 5 point average!

There is always a way. Not able to drop him but if he quits.....

Isnt it that a rider has to return next year on the assessed average and not that it cant drop during this season anyway??

Poor result for the Witches tonight - only vaguely respectable due to Nico.

I had planned to update my signature line but may as well leave it it seems.......

I wouldn't get carried away with the Rye team, they'll face much better opposition than us that's for sure.

We look utter poo at the moment it has to be said!

There is always a way. Not able to drop him but if he quits.....
Isnt it that a rider has to return next year on the assessed average and not that it cant drop during this season anyway??

Poor result for the Witches tonight - only vaguely respectable due to Nico.

I had planned to update my signature line but may as well leave it it seems.......

I guess you're right if he quits. The rules state no dropping a rider on an assessed average but also that any rider who drops below his assessed average remains on his assessed average. So if you don't want to be sacked, average 4.99 all season :D

I wouldn't get carried away with the Rye team, they'll face much better opposition than us that's for sure.

We look utter poo at the moment it has to be said!

They've been pretty good in most meetings so far, Somerset away aside but if they had someone at 6 who could have score 7 or 8 then that would have been an away point.