British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Rye House V Ipswich Witches 9th April

Doubt it he rides for poole!

Same applies

Sorry Shadders, I didn't mean a straight replacement with Shanes for Karger (I agree with you a rider that allows Kasper to go to reserve would be great) I meant a rider for the future.

My knowledge of continental racing is worse than my knowledge of EL reserves, as our friend Lewy just pointed out!

We have newman at plymouth and i think as the fixtures stand atm we only have a couple of clashes with poole,the early season form of ellis he certainly would be worth consideration i think his ave is 4.66 less a reduction i believe

We have newman at plymouth and i think as the fixtures stand atm we only have a couple of clashes with poole,the early season form of ellis he certainly would be worth consideration i think his ave is 4.66 less a reduction i believe

Ellis just signed for Eastbourne hasn't he?

Edited by Shads

Yes he has i guess that makes his availability alot less not sure what day eastbourne race on and not sure if you can race in all 3 leagues would be interested to know

Yes he has i guess that makes his availability alot less not sure what day eastbourne race on and not sure if you can race in all 3 leagues would be interested to know

Sunday's usually

Is boxall not worth another go or is his average to high?

Poor equipment and always lets you down after a decent start. How many chances does he need?

Mear is struggling big time for us Shads. Ellis would be a better signing but dont know if he wants to race in all 3 leagues.

Can't believe he'd rather race NL rather than PL

Sunday's usually

think they are Saturdays this season

Why keep bringing up the same old names, Boxall and Mear have had plenty of chances! Both are never going to be as good as they think they are, plenty of talent but lack commitment and dedication.

We need new talent at Rye.

• Like 1

Mear did more white lines (on the track) than grandmaster flash the last time he was a Rocket.

• Like 1