British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Horror Crash On Sunday-they Both Walked Away

Well, it was my opinion at the time, and still is, that Kidemand should have been excluded for causing the stoppage and Dudek excluded from the re-run for not being under power at the time of the stoppage. Still not sure how Dudek took part in the re-run.

• Like 8

Well, it was my opinion at the time, and still is, that Kidemand should have been excluded for causing the stoppage and Dudek excluded from the re-run for not being under power at the time of the stoppage. Still not sure how Dudek took part in the re-run.

How can you possibly come to the conclusion that Kildemand should be excluded?

He clearly didn't see Dudek till the last second as he had two riders in his line of vision across the track. You think he deliberately rode into Dudek?

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

Good to see them both up on their feet.

Kildemand was "fortunate" he got to the air fence, gave him some protection.

Good to see them both up on their feet.

Kildemand was "fortunate" he got to the air fence, gave him some protection.

Dudek carried on in the meeting and won it. Kildemand had to withdraw-He`s having treatment with Leszno and should be fit for the opening Extraleague meeting on Friday.

sorry im all for opinions but how in gods name can you exclude Kildemand????

I admit at times Kildemand can be a bit ruthless and sometimes a tad dangerous but he was blameless here.

Dudek breaks down, Kildemand couldnt possibly have seen him and hits him they crash. Dudek has to be excluded.

If you believe Kildemand should have been excluded then you think he must of deliberatly rode into him at that speed!!!

• Like 4

Fk sake its happened get over it can't change nothing.

Discussion forums definitely not the right place for you are they?

Assuming Polish rules are the same as the UK, technically Kildeman was rightfully excluded. He was the cause of the stoppage, if he hadn't ridden into the back of Dudek the race would have carried on. The fact he didn't see Dudek is immaterial.

I'm not saying the decision was morally right but can't fault it technically. Dudek certainly didn't cause the stoppage and did everything correctly as he raised his arm to signify he had a problem, there was no way he could know or prevent Kildemanns view being obscured

I see what you are saying, but that can be argued both ways. If Dudek hadn't been slowing in the middle of the straight he wouldn't have been rode into.

By your rules, every time a rider makes a mistake, slows, lifts and someone else behind hits him, the one behind is to be excluded?

Technically the decision was wrong as most certainly Dudek DID cause the stoppage.. by stopping :)

• Like 2

People will agree and disagree on who should of got excluded then there will be a argument and get personal and then Poole will be to blame then Matt Ford so there is really little to discuss

People will agree and disagree on who should of got excluded then there will be a argument and get personal and then Poole will be to blame then Matt Ford so there is really little to discuss

That tends to happen after a Poole fans hijacks the thread... your team again? :)

Discussion forums definitely not the right place for you are they?

I see what you are saying, but that can be argued both ways. If Dudek hadn't been slowing in the middle of the straight he wouldn't have been rode into.

By your rules, every time a rider makes a mistake, slows, lifts and someone else behind hits him, the one behind is to be excluded?

Technically the decision was wrong as most certainly Dudek DID cause the stoppage.. by stopping :)

Trouble is,and a few people just don't see it,but Dudek at no time stops......he is still moving when Kildemand hits him.As he is still moving he must technically still be in the race.And you just can't plough into a rider in a race and not be at fault for the stoppage.Now if Dudek had tried to move over to get off the track and a following rider hits him,he could then be said to be at fault,but he doesn't,he just carries on riding albeit slowing down.He is still technically in the race and could get going again and carry on,as I am sure we have seen numerous times.Like Star Lady say's Kildemand morally isn't at fault,but technically is

• Like 3

A tricky one and one where there is no right or wrong ...you can see it from both sides ,..Dudek does nothing wrong but by the same token Killer quite clearly does not see him slowing down ....