British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Horror Crash On Sunday-they Both Walked Away

Easy decision in my eyes.BOTH should be excluded!

Dudek -not under power

pk As unfort as it was,he has to be excluded as well as both the other riders had managed to pass Dudek,its just very unlucky on PK but he caused the stoppage and has to go also.

• Like 1

Trouble is,and a few people just don't see it,but Dudek at no time stops......he is still moving when Kildemand hits him.As he is still moving he must technically still be in the race.And you just can't plough into a rider in a race and not be at fault for the stoppage.Now if Dudek had tried to move over to get off the track and a following rider hits him,he could then be said to be at fault,but he doesn't,he just carries on riding albeit slowing down.He is still technically in the race and could get going again and carry on,as I am sure we have seen numerous times.Like Star Lady say's Kildemand morally isn't at fault,but technically is

Completely and utterly disagree.

Seen such incidents numerous times and never have I seen the rider behind excluded. So you're saying when a rider's engine gives up the ghost, or they get a puncture and it causes them to slow dramatically, they're not the cause of any incident..

But, hey ho. I can see your point.

Edited by BWitcher

Completely and utterly disagree.

Seen such incidents numerous times and never have I seen the rider behind excluded. So you're saying when a rider's engine gives up the ghost, or they get a puncture and it causes them to slow dramatically, they're not the cause of any incident..

But, hey ho. I can see your point.

No point talking about "any incident",we are talking about this incident,and I agree with the ref.He got it right.Dudek doesn't stop as you said

Edited by iris123

No point talking about "any incident",we are talking about this incident,and I agree with the ref.He got it right.Dudek doesn't stop as you said

He wasn't anywhere near racing speed, was a danger to others and the cause of the stoppage. It wasn't his fault that Kildemand hit him, it wasn't Kildemand's fault that Dudek was slowing so dramatically. However it was Dudek's slowing that caused the incident to happen.

Just after the 4' mark it appears to me Yellow hit Blue whilst overtaking.

As Orion posted, you can see it from both sides.

He wasn't anywhere near racing speed, was a danger to others and the cause of the stoppage. It wasn't his fault that Kildemand hit him, it wasn't Kildemand's fault that Dudek was slowing so dramatically. However it was Dudek's slowing that caused the incident to happen.

Like I said,at no time is Dudek not in the race and a rider behind just can't slam into someone who is in a race.Kildemand can't really be faulted,but you can't say "i didn't see him" as a get out.Now if Dudek had changed his path then imo I am sure the ref would have made a different decision

Like I said,at no time is Dudek not in the race and a rider behind just can't slam into someone who is in a race.Kildemand can't really be faulted,but you can't say "i didn't see him" as a get out.Now if Dudek had changed his path then imo I am sure the ref would have made a different decision

So to make it clear, you are saying if a riders bike fails or they slow dramtically, and another rider hits them as a result, its not the fault of the rider whose bike has failed or slowed?

Interesting.

How do you explain in that case when a rider locks up in a corner, the rider behind hits him.. and the rider who locks up gets excluded? He's still in the race....

Edited by BWitcher

So to make it clear, you are saying if a riders bike fails or they slow dramtically, and another rider hits them as a result, its not the fault of the rider whose bike has failed or slowed?

Interesting.

How do you explain in that case when a rider locks up in a corner, the rider behind hits him.. and the rider who locks up gets excluded? He's still in the race....

Thought I already made it clear we are talking about this incident.You want to talk about theoretical or past incidents then talk about them on those threads.At no time does Dudek lose control or make a mistake as in other incidents that are different to this one.simple

The referee got it right . Patrick Dudek was in trouble and pulled to the outside and raised his hand to say he was i trouble. At the time he was in second place and pulled to the outside. Then Peter kilderman ploughed into the back of him. so PK should be excluded.As PD was still under power he should not be excluded. Good decision by the referee

• Like 1

His bike failed, im sure there is rule that if a riders bike fails to work properly, (losts power) he should put his hands up but most importantly leave the track asap, cause he is a danger to all the other riders who thinks he is going with racing speed.

Thought I already made it clear we are talking about this incident.You want to talk about theoretical or past incidents then talk about them on those threads.At no time does Dudek lose control or make a mistake as in other incidents that are different to this one.simple

No he just slows dramatically which causes the incident.

You can't dismiss 'theoretical or past incidents' when we are discussing rules as none of them back up your argument.

Edited by BWitcher

His bike failed, im sure there is rule that if a riders bike fails to work properly, (losts power) he should put his hands up but most importantly leave the track asap, cause he is a danger to all the other riders who thinks he is going with racing speed.

For sure he should put his hand up to warn following riders,but he can then see if he can get the bike going again and continue with the race.At the point PK hits him he is still in the race.He would only be out of it at the point when he leaves the track or gets lapped if he decides to poodle round and try to get going.Of course if he thinks he can push the bike to gain a point he can also do that

Hard to blame anyone there imo. Unfortunately someone had to go and it was unlikely to be the Pole...

• Like 1