British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Lakeside V Poole Ela. 8/04/16

I would have filmed a few heats on Periscope last night for all to see but the powers that be say they will ban any fan so I am not filming amymore. A shame but thats the way they want it.

5 heats on you tube......................... :nono::rofl:

I will check it out.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I love the whole 'massive home track advantage' accusation directed at Lakeside!

Every home side has an advantage. When Lakeside lose heavily away, is that down to home track advantage? No? Thought not....!

I have seen Lakeside lose at home many times so I really don't believe we have any more advantage than any other team.

Besides, a side that includes 2 former Lakeside riders, a World Champion, the top PL rider, Hans Andersen, the best EDL rider and 'second string' Buzskowski should not succumb to such 'advantage'.

Edited by Nick Rushbrook

5 heats on you tube......................... :nono::rofl:

I saw those, apparently everybody called Brian living in the Manchester area are now banned from speedway. To enforce this spectators will be required to provide proof of name and address at all turnstiles ;)

• Like 4

I keep tell everybody, your better off getting there early even if that means a few hours hanging around.. than struggling. Well done, at least you got there, many probably won't.

I think he'l score a few more tonight... ;)

Mate, Buczkowski scored 6 + 0 last night as opposed to 4 + 1 last time he rode there. Not what you meant though by 'a few more' eh, mate ;) ????? Got that wrong didn't you, eh mate? Not there to see it though were you eh, mate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (more of your favourites there)

Nevermind eh, im sure that normal service will be resumed shortly.. Don't get to excited mr happy.. ;)

And still not able to congratulate your opponents on a victory, eh mate ;) ?

Pathetic :icon_smile_clown: (oh, another of your favourites there)

Well that was crap. Didn't get to lakeside till 8.40!!!!!! Effing traffic. Had to divert around in the end. Got in for half price as we missed first 7 heats. Watt and holder rode Like chickens. Then home again with the m3 sh*t I mean shut. Diversions back to m25 and somewhere to the middle of nowhere ffs. Got home at 2.30! What a waste. Wastre waste waste why do I bother.

PS. Well done hammers good hard riding scared the pants off holder and watt I think.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

I feel for all of you that were impacted by the traffic issues.

The 'authorities' concerned do not give the impression that they are capable of clearing what is a major artery in a timely fashion. When I arrived at the track (7.25ish) I couldn't believe just how below expectations the crowd level was. It didn't take long to find out why. I would like to see the contingency plan they have for minimising disruption to motorists in the event

of incidents such as yesterday's.

Well that was crap. Didn't get to lakeside till 8.40!!!!!! Effing traffic. Had to divert around in the end. Got in for half price as we missed first 7 heats. Watt and holder rode Like chickens. Then home again with the m3 sh*t I mean shut. Diversions back to m25 and somewhere to the middle of nowhere ffs. Got home at 2.30! What a waste. Wastre waste waste why do I bother.

PS. Well done hammers good hard riding scared the pants off holder and watt I think.

Watt and Holder seem unable to focus at the moment?..

Watt and Holder seem unable to focus at the moment?..

Why is someone poorly again.

Why is someone poorly again.

Uncalled for comment.................

Holder has been ok til last night..........

RP

• Like 1

RP

I was guessing about Holder and thinking out loud (uh oh, never a good idea! ;) ) But Davey definitely has issues, he needs to sort it out!! I mean that in the nicest possible way, of course :)
  • Like 1

I was guessing about Holder and thinking out loud (uh oh, never a good idea! ;) ) But Davey definitely has issues, he needs to sort it out!! I mean that in the nicest possible way, of course :)

Davey seems to suffer more than any other rider from on & off track problems & I'm not having a dig for saying that.

I think it's ridiculous that some fans are saying he should be replaced as he will come good in the end.

• Like 1

Is one of Davey's issues walking round with that ridiculous beard, or is he becoming a Muslim or a rabbi or something ?

Davey seems to suffer more than any other rider from on & off track problems & I'm not having a dig for saying that.

I think it's ridiculous that some fans are saying he should be replaced as he will come good in the end.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to switch off from it for a couple of hours. Hopefully riding in heat 2 and 12 soon will wake him up a bit! ;)

Is one of Davey's issues walking round with that ridiculous beard, or is he becoming a Muslim or a rabbi or something ?

Who knows!

RP

Why is it a uncalled for comment