British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nw42

Belle Vue V Leicester Friday 8th April.

Aces using guest facility for Zagar, in comes Chris Harris, like for like really considering it's all new to everyone in terms of competition. I bet Bomber didn't need a 2nd invite either, what an opportunity for him, deserves it really after sticking his neck out at the opening night and coming out to address the fans.

• Like 1

New for both but no doubt BV have practised now.But i'll go a bit closer.55-35 :t:

According to the Belle Vue press release the question of whether Zagar should ride for the Aces on Friday or in Poland was referred to the FIM, they decided Poland.

I don't think we will get 60.Leicester have strong reserves and their Polish riders should feel at home on the new track. I think it might be 52-38.

Edited by Aces51

Can see belle vue hitting 55-65

Aces should open with 60 points on their debut.

Lions riders (other than the reserves) should, and probably do feel embarrassed at their recent performances, and you're right, the track should suit their styles better. If the 1-5 can get 35 between them, that's only an ave score of 7, and Starke and Auty can get 7 or 8 each, we win!!!!

I predict a close match, but Lions pip the Aces by 48 points to 42 points....!!!!

Ok, ok, i've got me coat!!

• Like 1

It won't be as one sided as most think.

I'll go for a 49-41 type of score

If the weather doesn't get in the way this could be exactly the track Leicester's Pole's will enjoy.

Away win 42-48

home win,

Hard to predict Belle vues home meetings this season because no one knows who will or won't like the track including the Belle vue riders at this point.Going off form and teams on paper it should be a home win but we will have to wait and see.

52-38, Leicester's reserves to keep it close ish.

Fancy Belle Vue to take both meetings with relative comfort. Especially with the guest booking of Harris, he'll score better than r/r would have at Belle Vue and will definitely score more than Zagar would at BP