British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nw42

Belle Vue V Leicester Friday 8th April.

Can anyone confirm that their is now an application in to build flats on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whenever there IS a match in the National stadium, id check the sell by dates on the food!

• Like 1

Do they want a completely dry night perhaps to make sure the track will def hold up?

more like a dry month!

It makes no sense. The video I seen yesterday the track looked in good condition considering it had apparently rained.

theres certainly some dodgy messages being fed to the fans from two elite clubs this year, lack of info, and taking

fans for granted

• Like 1

It's clearly some other reason. That track was bone dry and dusty after all the rain.

More to it than meets the eye

• Like 1

Forecast for Manchester is no rain overnight with rain tomorrow from 11 pm. Come on Belle Vue stop continually treating fans as mugs and tell us the truth for once !

• Like 1

This stinks. Is it something to do with Leicester?

It's clearly some other reason. That track was bone dry and dusty after all the rain.

More to it than meets the eye

I saw a short clip of someone practicing,i believe it was yesterday and as you say,bone dry.

Forecast for showers on Saturday but I can't see Leicester calling off there home match against Belle vue as they will want the match on.

Very strange at Belle Vue

What is going on??? This season is bizarre so far!

Speedway is bizarre nowadays Lisa. I reckon all this BV nonsense is because I have sent them about 20 emails asking where my refund is from the opening night soap opera! They won't even reply to me. I am not important you see. None of us are! They want our money and then basically tell us to p*** off! The EL is finished I tell you.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

Its off.

Some strange people about. Gustix liking this post. :blink: