British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nw42

Belle Vue V Leicester Friday 8th April.

So what's up he weather like in Manchester today

The setting Sun would have been an issue...!!!

Probably best it was called off...

So we've had secret squirrel messages that a meeting should be off with no official announcement until woofinden said he wouldn't race, result, moaning on bsf.

Then we had promoters from other teams announcing that a meeting is off which was confirmed by Belle Vue around 48 hours before the meeting, result, moaning on bsf.

Belle Vue announce a meeting is postponed with around 24 hours notice, no secret squirrel, nothing from other promoters and......yep, moaning on bsf.

The bsf notrights have spent the last five years moaning about Belle Vue and it looks like they just can't help themselves. If sky show the Poole meeting the unusual suspects will no doubt be out in force yet again.

Fwiw I reckon they don't want to risk an abandonment given that the rain is now forecast to arrive at 8pm. I'm sure the bsf moaners would prefer to be moaning at home, frantically bashing away on their keyboards, rather than struggle to get their rants out on their notsmartphone using the free WiFi at the stadium.

I admire you're stamina in constantly defending the indefensible that is Belle Vue Speedway.

• Like 2

still problems thats not good but didnt someone post when it first happened that it would be 4 weeks until ready and if thats true why dodnt someone just come out and say it from the managment

Why were they selling tickets still from the ticket office, they must have known the Belle Vue v Leicester match was already a gonna....

Cheaky foooooookers!!!

• Like 2

So the rumours at Bomber meeting that the track would not be ready for 4 weeks are proving to be correct then. What a bunch of Muppets running BV.

Piss up and brewery spring to mind, how unprofessional can you get ? They knew it wasn't ready but still sold tickets, what an absolute disgrace. National speedway stadium ??? National joke more like.

It's bad that they took money off people yet again for a meeting that was likely to not go ahead. I'm sure it will put a lot of people off buying in advance

• Like 1

Whilst I applaud the statement about the track as a bit of transparency for a change the fact that as a club they are taking money for meetings that they know they cannot run yet is nothing short of disgraceful.

I reckon it's going to take a few years to recover from this scandal.

What a shame when we should ALL be celebrating this new stadium. :nono:

• Like 2

More lies again from Belle Vue ..how low will they go .

• Like 1

I bet they have piles of money in Panaman bank accounts too!

The start of the press release interests me "Manchester City Council and BV Arena Limited have confirmed the intention to carry on"

this tells you alot of the troubles we are going through