Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Matt Ford - No Sympathy

Surely the fact that Matt Ford has no sympathy - is irrelevant to the death of British Speedway, by definition.

Most people don't have sympathy for organisations that bring about their own destruction.

• Like 1

So lets use averages from another league? Makes complete sense!

Of course if it had suited Poole ...I suspect there would have been a rule change using the el ones

Begs the question why you packed up then. Surely you do not change a winning formula. If its not broke, you don't fix it. May i ask you why you gave up promoting ?. Because it seems the majority do not have the desire ambition nor interest to put together a side capable of wiinning a league and competing with us, Every club has the same opportunities in the Winter to sign riders, everybody starts at nought. You know Matt, he chucks his net far and wide, thats his job, and he does it very well thats why the clubs very successful. But it doesn't just stop there the whole club has that winning ethic, we don't want to finish second, nobody remembers runners up. Yes sponsorship plays a big part in Speedway, Matt works very hard retain and attract new sponsors, and everybody wants to be associated with a winning club/ team, again thats up to other clubs to do the same.

Although you have to give BV there due they pushed us last season, and to be honest, we would love to see other sides be competitive and do the same, but thats there look out, not Poole speedways.

and yet again you fail to answer somebody's question and instead go on and on about wonderful Poole and everything revolves around Poole totally failing to get the point you were asked by Mr Chapman. Do yourself and everyone on this forum and just eff off and let the adults chat. I'm sure Mr Chapman will give you a great reply!!
  • Like 5

Ford probably realises that if Poole start losing all the fairweather fans from JP Morgan etc will disappear so does anything he can to stop that happening. The Statman's of the world are not enough to keep the club going.

and yet again you fail to answer somebody's question and instead go on and on about wonderful Poole and everything revolves around Poole totally failing to get the point you were asked by Mr Chapman. Do yourself and everyone on this forum and just eff off and let the adults chat. I'm sure Mr Chapman will give you a great reply!!

Do yourself a favour Gavan & just put him on ignore, yes you'll get a lot of people replying to his posts & you have to choose whether to read them or not.

He simply has nothing to add to the discussions on this forum or the intelligence to answer a question that is asked.

• Like 3

So you answer a question with a question and then go on to tell me how Poole speedway is the epicentre of the universe. I think once again you have proved you have nothing to offer to ANY discussion on this forum.

I personally don't care what you or anybody thinks on this forum, i asked you a question to yours and you failed to answer it. So ive done my bit. Matt works dam hard for the good of Poole speedway, what others do its not of pooles concern. But if they do not have the desire to put teams together to challenge us then thats not our problem.

Edited by Starman2006

I personally don't care what you or anybody thinks on this forum, i asked you a question to yours and you failed to answer it. So ive done my bit.

why even be on here then? its a DISCUSSION forum, and if you dont care what anyone else thinks how can you have a discussion with them?

• Like 2

Ford probably realises that if Poole start losing all the fairweather fans from JP Morgan etc will disappear so does anything he can to stop that happening. The Statman's of the world are not enough to keep the club going.

Sorry what have JP Morgan or any other company got to do with Poole Speedway.............

RP

why even be on here then? its a DISCUSSION forum, and if you dont care what anyone else thinks how can you have a discussion with them?

Yes its a discussion forum, but half of you don't have the abillity to discuss. You just turn it into a slanging match.. So whats the point, i'l make my points if you don't like what i write then don't respond, simple really.

Edited by Starman2006

Nothing RP. most of their employees work evening shifts so can't attend anyway!!! :-)

• Like 1

Nothing RP. most of their employees work evening shifts so can't attend anyway!!! :-)

I do shift work too remember.....................

RP

I was quite enjoying reading this thread, good points raised and discussed, but hey ho back to normal.

But its right tho Nick, this is a dicussion forum, but half don't have the abillity to discuss, it just turns into a slanging match against poole.

Yes its a discussion forum, but half of you don't have the abillity to discuss. You just turn it into a slanging match.. So whats the point, i'l make my points if you don't like what i write then don't respond, simple really.

:D:D classic

No need to hijack this thread to discuss personal issues, surely that be kept to PM`s, stick to the title of the thread, there`s enough juice to be squeezed from that.