British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Matt Ford - No Sympathy

Can someone post her quote when she replies because I'm afraid I've got her on ignore as all the full stops give me a migraine.

Come on Gemini..... you have seen enough of RPS posts to know she NEVER.... produces facts to support her..... position when called out....
  • Like 5

Looks like I won't be getting a headache then.

Can someone post her quote when she replies because I'm afraid I've got her on ignore as all the full stops give me a migraine.

those arent full stops there pieces of excrement left behind from her comments. :rofl:

• Like 2

60913bc43b67333304bf171aa30e5701.jpg

I say it as it is and if you do not like it is is not my problem..............

RP

Two words and the second one is off.........first begins with F...........grow up a*****e

Same as anyone else on here I am allowed an opinion but when it comes down to my team I will defend them all the way the same as you would do your team.............The more you slag me off and attack me personally which you have done the more defensive I will become..................

The sooner you stop slating anything and everything to do with Poole and put your own team in order the world will be a better place...............

Stop being so f*****g childish

RP

Correct and from next month we will be 5 adults...................never qualified for family tickets...............because of the age gap between the kids..........

RP

And yes I have backed things up before...............another one who can grow up................what I would like to know is what you are going to do about what is going on at Belle Vue at the moment as that is far more important over the speedway world than arguing the toss over whether Poole are cheats or not..........your user name suggests you are an Aces fan so tell us all what is going on.................

RP

and the award for 'lost the plot ' post goes to?????

no i wouldnt defend my team EVERY single time they did wrong.

That is the Poole logic (with some fans) that it doesnt matter if they are wrong the fans believe they have a right to defend their team which is a win at all costs and stuff everyone else attitude.

Why bring the Belle Vue situation up?? It has nothing to do with this thread and personally i think all the stuff Poole have done over the years is far more important to the speedway world and the lasting damage it has done on the sport.

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

Oh really....................a*****e..................

You really do not have a clue do you..........................

RP

Sorry.................just asking a simple straight forward question................since everyone slates Poole all the time why not ask something relating to a more current situation...........oh of course that is not acceptable.............its slate Poole for everything and everyone else no matter what they have done gets off the hook.............remember the faked burst water main at Belle Vue..........oh of course not because they allegedly did nothing wrong...........even though the entire POOLE team were there and ready to race....................the cancellation of that meeting is what caused the meeting on play off final cut off day to go ahead in appalling conditions but of course no one remembers that...........alll they remember is Poole made the play offs at the expensive of Lakeside..............

Perhaps if BV had been more honest in the first place that situation would not have happened..............

Note to self.............there are some complete a*****es on here that can get away with anything but tell it as it is and you get slagged off for it.................

RP

wow you having a meltdown there arent you.

A lot of Belle Vue fans on here were quite rightly ashamed of the water pipe fiasco and quite rightly feel a bit ashamed over the current situation, the difference is they admit to it and happily talk about it. You are talking about one maybe two issues. Go through the list of things that Poole have been involved in and then you will see why Poole get slated its not rocket science now.

It is acceptable to ask about a current situation re Belle Vue and its farcical and yes a bit naughty but in my eyes doesnt compare to what Ford has done time and again over the years.

Please read back over the thread and there is a complete list if you need to check.

Oh and yes there are some complete ass**les on here. They are the ones who have a complete meltdown when told exactly how it is.

• Like 2

RP, you are making matters worse when you say you will defend everything you're club does.

Most sensible fans can see the BS when it comes to their own club.

As a Wolves fan I have criticised my club when they have done wrong with many instances - dropping the hopeless Pole before the required 12 meetings and getting a facility for it.

- CVS not making changes when it us clear to fans the team make up isn't working throughout the season.

-slating Woffy for his dismal 2014 season

Just a few examples.

To simply say all clubs do wrong and bring up other failings and ignore your own means you are always going to get stick for it.

And rightly so if that's the tone you take.

Poole have caused plenty of controversy over the recent years, likewise have other clubs.

It just seems Poole get away with more or try harder to get away with more.

What Poole do is great for Poole speedway.

Don't take this as an attack , it isn't.

• Like 8

RP, you are making matters worse when you say you will defend everything you're club does.

Most sensible fans can see the BS when it comes to their own club.

As a Wolves fan I have criticised my club when they have done wrong with many instances - dropping the hopeless Pole before the required 12 meetings and getting a facility for it.

- CVS not making changes when it us clear to fans the team make up isn't working throughout the season.

-slating Woffy for his dismal 2014 season

Just a few examples.

To simply say all clubs do wrong and bring up other failings and ignore your own means you are always going to get stick for it.

And rightly so if that's the tone you take.

Poole have caused plenty of controversy over the recent years, likewise have other clubs.

It just seems Poole get away with more or try harder to get away with more.

What Poole do is great for Poole speedway.

Don't take this as an attack , it isn't.

spot on.

its the sheer blinkered attitude of some (not all) Poole fans that when their club is criticised their first response is to attack whoever said it rather than actually look at the situation.

To have an opinion different to others isnt wrong, to blindly defend every single thing and resort to abuse just shows some people in a bad light.

Red Panda dont become another Starman with juvenile comments, dumb posts and abuse when challenged, im sure your better than that.

• Like 2

Oh really....................a*****e..................

You really do not have a clue do you..........................

Thanks for the confirmation.

• Like 3