British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Matt Ford - No Sympathy

Thanks for the confirmation.

What conformation..............I have confirmed nothing..................I am not Starman.................far from it...............some people on here are so childish its unreal..............believe what you want to................I could not care less...............

Check my profile and user name usage and that will confirm we are not the same person...............another one who needs to grow up and get a life.............

Some of us have a life outside BSF.............shame that you and some others don't..............

RP

If it was Starman there would be way more spelling mistakes! :D

Plus these posts are quite aggressive (to me anyway!)

• Like 1

What conformation..............I have confirmed nothing..................I am not Starman.................far from it...............some people on here are so childish its unreal..............believe what you want to................I could not care less...............

Check my profile and user name usage and that will confirm we are not the same person...............another one who needs to grow up and get a life.............

Some of us have a life outside BSF.............shame that you and some others don't..............

RP

in the words of Michael Winner..........calm down dear

• Like 2

I am a spelling pedant...............and I know they are coming across as aggressive but I have had enough of the crap that people post about Poole............

in the words of Michael Winner..........calm down dear

Ha ha.................not a hope in hell.............

RP

Edited by Red Panda

I'm not so sure as the posts appear to be written with half of the keyboard missing.

I'm not so sure as the posts appear to be written with half of the keyboard missing.

Oh grow up...................

RP

I am a spelling pedant...............and I know they are coming across as aggressive but I have had enough of the crap that people post about Poole............

Ha ha.................not a hope in hell.............

RP

If you have had enough if it, then take a little break cos posters talking about Poole's past situations is a 24/7 thing! ;) If it winds you up, it is not the place to be :)
  • Like 2

spot on.

its the sheer blinkered attitude of some (not all) Poole fans that when their club is criticised their first response is to attack whoever said it rather than actually look at the situation.

To have an opinion different to others isnt wrong, to blindly defend every single thing and resort to abuse just shows some people in a bad light.

when people resort to abuse they have simply lost the arguement..!

Oh grow up...................

RP

Ok........................................................ GO

when people resort to abuse they have simply lost the arguement..!

No when people resort to posting what I have they are p*ssed off with the anti Poole venom that spouts from certain posters mouths...........yours included...........if you don't like what I have to say it is not my problem it is yours for being one of the most vindictive and aggressive anti Poole posters I have ever come across in my time on here................

Like I said if you do not like what I post that is not my problem.............you need to grow up a bit...........

RP

No when people resort to posting what I have they are p*ssed off with the anti Poole venom that spouts from certain posters mouths...........yours included...........if you don't like what I have to say it is not my problem it is yours for being one of the most vindictive and aggressive anti Poole posters I have ever come across in my time on here................

Like I said if you do not like what I post that is not my problem.............you need to grow up a bit...........

RP

think you are the one that needs to grow up. you are the one resorting to abuse ..

if you dont like the truth about the underhand tactics and the proof thereof from your beloved poole management which the majority of folks on here accepts has gone on,then your the one with the problem

• Like 1

RP

What have you said apart from type a load of .................'s for no apparent reason.

Abuse people who have provided hard, tangible evidence behind their thought processes and finally make a raft of accusations with nothing to back it up and when asked to do so by E I Addio earlier in the thread, you've completely ignored that.

You are asking people to grow up.......... (see what I did there) well, in a civilised grown up world, you are only taking seriously if you can back up the accusations you are making with some reasoning. That reasoning would give your 'opinion' some validity and garner some understanding amongst those you are debating with. They may not agree with you, but you wouldn't come across like a petulant child. Sadly you never do that, you just continue to rant and rave and when it's proven you are wrong you resort to abuse, both on here and on facebook.

'Grown ups' should also have the mental capacity to judge topics on an individual basis, not be blinded by club loyalties.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 7

And yes I have backed things up before..............

RP

One thing you have never backed up is your claim ( which you have made twice now) that other promoters sit on their backsides waiting for the world to come to them . Four times you have been asked to name them but each time you evade the question.

It's not a difficult thing to answer . Either you can back up your claims or you can't. If you can, then let's have the names if you can't then all you need to say is sorry fellow Speedwáy fans I was having a rant with out my brain in gear, then we can all move on. Of course , if you avoid answering again you only make yourself look more and more stupid.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 6

Is there really 19 pages of this? Still it keeps me entertained until the speedway and footie comes on! ;)

• Like 2