British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Swindon Robins, Weds 13th April 19:30, Sky Meeting..

If I can find a bookie taking bets on speedway - Swindon to win - Doyle to score double figures and Auty and Starke at reserve to outscore Robins reserves. SkyBet doesn't even have EL speedway ....

I use bet 365

• Like 1

Statman could withhold his services

Statman is a Somerset fan and rarely posts on here!

I think that was the original interpretation from the initial announcement....

Tier one riders could swap I believe was the thought...

Looks like it has changed..

Mind you, it is only 08.35 as I type so maybe it will change again by the time match starts this evening....

Probably just a bit of extra confusion to stop fans printing their own programme.

• Like 1

Just a reminder to all TV speedway fans, since it is the first Sky transmission of 2016, that this meeting and all subsequent transmissions can be followed using a scorecard from http://www.speedwayscorecards.net/

Available now !

Just a reminder to all TV speedway fans, since it is the first Sky transmission of 2016, that this meeting and all subsequent transmissions can be followed using a scorecard from http://www.speedwayscorecards.net/

Available now !

This link seems to produce an error.

But will there be live speedway tonight. SKY SPORTS 2 currently showing live tennis from Monte Carlo. Cannot see them taking this off to put Speedway on

But will there be live speedway tonight. SKY SPORTS 2 currently showing live tennis from Monte Carlo. Cannot see them taking this off to put Speedway on

try sky sports one

Lucky it's on sky 1 then

Living up to your name there :wink:

• Like 2

Will the Swindon "Premier league 2015 plus Doyley" Robins overcome the basement boys.

Could go either way but we will have to outscore the Lions top 5 as they are strong at reserve.

Watching this now on polish ch11sports sky telecast with polish commetary

Edited by pawel115

New rules on rolling at the tapes my backside as Auty was nearly at the first bloody bend.

Chris "Dopey" Durno in charge tonight then😡😡

Auty roller. Not close racing yet.