Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Swindon Robins, Weds 13th April 19:30, Sky Meeting..

And there we have one of the key factors why Poole Speedway has such an appalling reputation outside Dorset. What an attitude to have!

A winning attitude that other fans can't handle?

Think tonight will be very close. 4 points either way.

He is joking! Are we not allowed to have a sense of humour!! Not like we can control what Matt does is it?

Statman could withhold his services

• Like 1

And there we have one of the key factors why Poole Speedway has such an appalling reputation outside Dorset. What an attitude to have!

Jeez, light hearted posts are usually accompanied by an emoticon - as this one was with a 'wink'!!!!

Thanks for only quoting part of the post. I guess it suits your PL 'I used to be a speedway presenter so everything I say must be right' attitude.

I'll try to find a suitable emoticon for 'winker'!! (Damn spellchecker!!) :P:wink::D

• Like 3

Apart from the fact that both reserves cannot be in the 1-5, (see post #34 above), I wouldn't mind a spell with Chris at reserve - if only for all the upset it would cause all other clubs' fans!! ;-)

In Poole's case it is still likely to be Brady that drops to reserve, as Davey's rolling average will keep him higher initially I think when Poole complete their 2nd away meeting at Brandon next Friday 22nd, which will come into effect 7 days later..

PS. I've emailed the BSPA again this morning for clarification on the EDR rules.

think you have over reacted rmc.

As much as im not a Poole fan their fans are allowed a joke on here from time to time and i see no reason to jump on skidders post at all

IS this meeting off !!!!!!!!!

No, why?

No, why?

Cos of other Sky meetings have been called off. They are trying to be funny!

Holder has one bad meeting and suddenly he is going to be reserve!

I stated if he carries on like he did the other day, I did wonder if the hook would catch any. :D

Info for any Swindon fans who are not able to go tonight, The Railway in Newport St is likely to be showing the meeting as they can show multiple sports and no doubt a few will want to see 20 blokes kicking a ball about.

I stated if he carries on like he did the other day, I did wonder if the hook would catch any. :D

Info for any Swindon fans who are not able to go tonight, The Railway in Newport St is likely to be showing the meeting as they can show multiple sports and no doubt a few will want to see 20 blokes kicking a ball about.

It's 22 on my tv :lol:

It's 22 on my tv :lol:

What, the goalies run around the pitch as well on your set do they. :lol:

What, the goalies run around the pitch as well on your set do they. :lol:

No, but they still kick the ball about. :lol:

• Like 1

If I can find a bookie taking bets on speedway - Swindon to win - Doyle to score double figures and Auty and Starke at reserve to outscore Robins reserves. SkyBet doesn't even have EL speedway ....

What is the Leicester track length following the changes?

A not so whopping as it used to be 302 metres. Lost a surprising 15 metres due to alterations.

• Like 1