British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Edinburgh V Glasgow League Cup 15 April

So there will be coachloads of Banditos coming up to cheer?

No prizes for guessing that all Banditos will be hoping for a home win.

Better change that to praying as i think we may be too strong for the Monarchs just now as they bed in there new riders.

Absolutely :approve:

• Like 1

Edinburgh will be up for it after losing at home last week, Glasgow need an away win as Berwick have already got one in the group,

Think it will be close that's for sure , Lawson could be the key, he's had some stinkers round Armadale and a couple of decent meetings.

Edinburgh will be up for it after losing at home last week, Glasgow need an away win as Berwick have already got one in the group,

Think it will be close that's for sure , Lawson could be the key, he's had some stinkers round Armadale and a couple of decent meetings.

Bizarre when his EL track has been Lakeside for a good few years which isnt dis-similar to Armadale.

Glasgow have got to make it count in heats 2 & 8 against their inexperienced riders. Clegg will be guaranteed an extra 2 rides, his performance is crucial to an EDI win or an EDI loss IMO. Edinburghs top 4 will be up for it. Will be glued to the updates all night.

Hope glasgow win they are my favourite team north of exeter,great supporters and drinkers,how are you paulco?

• Like 2

After the Banditos first away win at Edinburgh since .................well forever , it's puts added pressure on the Tigers to win at the home of the group's whipping boys .

In all likely hood Smirker will be well nigh unbeatable , so we need to pack in for 3-3's in his races and take advantage of the weaker pairings . A two point victory will do , which will then put the onus back onto Berwick to try and run us close on Sunday .

Hope glasgow win they are my favourite team north of exeter,great supporters and drinkers,how are you paulco?

I'm very well mate , ready for my first trip to the fortress of doom , this season , on Friday
  • Like 1

Could see this being a draw.