British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Edinburgh V Glasgow League Cup 15 April

Lawson averages 5.28 at Armadale apparently.

Impressive for an away rider

If Glasgow win, I'll log-in to gloat. If Edinburgh win, you won't see me for dust.

Bewley won't score and I'll be very surprised if Etheridge does, but Masters can potentially compensate for that.

I'm thinking a Glasgow win by six or more.

We`ve decided to get rain , sleet and hail to guest in place of a nice spring evening.

The latter is off with hayfever and has a meteorological certificate (met cert) as an excuse

• Like 1

Think this should be called off till Tigers No1 gets over his flu.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer the Tigers to win with our own 1-7 too :)

RL's form at Armadale isn't great. He has had the odd good meeting there though.

15 races and no injuries is the order of the night. A sneaky victory for the Tigs would round it off nicely.

• Like 1

I'd prefer the Tigers to win with our own 1-7 too :)

RL's form at Armadale isn't great. He has had the odd good meeting there though.

15 races and no injuries is the order of the night. A sneaky victory for the Tigs would round it off nicely.

Old habits die hard. Likewise I would like to see our own 1-7 line up whether we are going to win or not. Glasgow's have form for this type of manoeuvre which makes you doubt its authenticity, particularly as its our Armadale guest of choice replacing him.

Worse than that will be if we win, jibes of you can only win with a PL select when we really want to rub their noses in it with our own 7 riders.

• Like 1

Old habits die hard. Likewise I would like to see our own 1-7 line up whether we are going to win or not. Glasgow's have form for this type of manoeuvre which makes you doubt its authenticity, particularly as its our Armadale guest of choice replacing him.

Worse than that will be if we win, jibes of you can only win with a PL select when we really want to rub their noses in it with our own 7 riders.

I'm sure Richard would be there if he could be. I'd really doubt he'd sacrifice his payday on Sunday just to miss a match at Armadale.

We'll just need to wait till the league match to beat them there with our 1-7 :)

• Like 2

PL Select to win by 10.

PL Select number 1 to score 13.

I'm sure Richard would be there if he could be. I'd really doubt he'd sacrifice his payday on Sunday just to miss a match at Armadale.

We'll just need to wait till the league match to beat them there with our 1-7 :)

What is the situation if Armadale is off tonight can RL ride on Sunday(if fit)

Every chance FF

Biggest comeback since Lazarus likely if the elements intervene

If I can interrupt the fictional nonsense of the Minions who don't even attend speedway at Armadale and their suggestion that Richard would let his team down and miss a payday on Sunday ... A case of judging others by your own standards!

A live approx 20 miles from the Astrodump and its raining and hail. One thing is for sure, if it's on tonight it'll be Baltic.

What is the situation if Armadale is off tonight can RL ride on Sunday(if fit)

I imagine as soon as the paperwork has been submitted to the authorities then that would be it "set in stone"

Nothing would surprise me though.

No chance then George if its raining

that would really give Dickie a bad hair day.......plus his old man might be in the pits helping Dan Bewley with his homework, we would not want a scene to spoil the evening.

Best to use a proper No1 then and give us a spanking.....makes sense, as a 4 pointer should see the Weegies into the semis.

To be honest R/R would have more than covered and kept all the lucre "in-house"

Every chance FF

Biggest comeback since Lazarus likely if the elements intervene

Running scared already it is understandable off course but your lot wouldn't dream off pulling a fast one now would you.

Edited by Gazc