British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

World Under 21 Championship 2016 - "live On Eurosport From Final Series 2"

Congratulations to Adam Ellis on qualification. Good luck to Lambert, Clegg and Bates tomorrow night.

Anyone know if Maksym Drabik who won the first semi is the son of Slawomir.

Kind regards

• Like 1

Congratulations to Adam Ellis on qualification. Good luck to Lambert, Clegg and Bates tomorrow night.

Anyone know if Maksym Drabik who won the first semi is the son of Slawomir.

Kind regards

He is.

Well done Adam Ellis. Here's hoping he is not the only British rider making it through to the finals!

Great to see Ellis is through.

Does anybody know if Lambert is fit to take his place after crashing last night against Swindon?

Weather seems iffy, despite promises it will clear by evening.

A classic case for covering the track during the day.

Weather seems iffy, despite promises it will clear by evening.

A classic case for covering the track during the day.

Weather is changing all the time. One minute Tey say it's dry then it's going to be wet. It does seem to be breaking up. The rain ain't been as consistent as they said this morning.

Tomorrow is alot better though. So won't be a bad thing postponing to a sunday. May be a bigger crowd to

Weather forecast looking better from mid morning on tomorrow, so I'm also really fancying having a look at the new place, not attended for about 10 years and am hoping to rediscover all the things I loved about actually going to a meeting.

I'd quite like to watch from the first bend terrace, although it would be good to have a wander round, can any of the regulars tell me, if I buy a ticket online is it just a general terrace ticket I want, or can I specify once I start the purchase process?

Also, if I do go for the first bend will I have to remain there for the whole meeting, or is there an option to transfer to the back straight?

Thanks in advance.

Bump for this, I see you're about Phil and I'm sure you'll know the answers.

Have since seen that I can book tckts for first bend but will I be stuck there for the duration. Considering the weather maybe I'm best going for the undercover option this time..

cheers

Is Riss riding on speedway.org says hes injured.Who will replace him at this late stage, will it be Nathon Greaves

Have any of the riders riden the new BV track before?

Have any of the riders riden the new BV track before?

Nathan greaves(res) is the only rider in the field to have ridden a competitive meeting at the new track he was a guest for the Colts against Mildenhall.

Weather is changing all the time. One minute Tey say it's dry then it's going to be wet. It does seem to be breaking up. The rain ain't been as consistent as they said this morning.

Tomorrow is alot better though. So won't be a bad thing postponing to a sunday. May be a bigger crowd to

I dont think the Lord is a fan of Belle vue speedway.For Sunday BBC weather says fine all day apart from rain between 4 pm till 6pm.

Bump for this, I see you're about Phil and I'm sure you'll know the answers.

Have since seen that I can book tckts for first bend but will I be stuck there for the duration. Considering the weather maybe I'm best going for the undercover option this time..

cheers

Yes. At this moment of time you will be stuck on the first bend.

Hopefully things will change very soon and we can wonder. Health and safety gone mad

Yes. At this moment of time you will be stuck on the first bend.

Hopefully things will change very soon and we can wonder. Health and safety gone mad

Nice one, thanks Phil, think I may leave it for another time then. I take it the other terrace ticket covers the back straight & 3/4th turn then?

I'm about 20 miles away in Northwich and it's just started to brighten up following rain for much of the morning, here's hoping..

Nice one, thanks Phil, think I may leave it for another time then. I take it the other terrace ticket covers the back straight & 3/4th turn then?

I'm about 20 miles away in Northwich and it's just started to brighten up following rain for much of the morning, here's hoping..

They not opening first bend tonight, just home straight grandstand and back straight terracing.

There was lot of rain during the night but this morning was sunny and breezy but since 12.00 we been having some heavy rain and practice been cancelled I been told.

Looks like rain showers should have passed by 4.00pm, if that's correct we should be fine.

They not opening first bend tonight, just home straight grandstand and back straight terracing.

There was lot of rain during the night but this morning was sunny and breezy but since 12.00 we been having some heavy rain and practice been cancelled I been told.

Looks like rain showers should have passed by 4.00pm, if that's correct we should be fine.

Thanks Rob, west stand tickets are on offer on the website, although I haven't yet tried to purchase, maybe that's the point they become unavailable. Anyway, as you say the weather looks like being fairly kind from now on. Really looking forward to my first visit now.