British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

World Under 21 Championship 2016 - "live On Eurosport From Final Series 2"

Does anyone know if we can reserve tickets for the final round or is it unlikely to sell out and just turn up and buy on the day? Had a quick scan on Gdansk's website but cant see anything under the ticket options.

Thanks

Will be able to pay on the gate i think, would be very surprised if it sells out but best advice is get there early. Chance of a Polish champion so it should be pretty busy. FIM website was showing it as 7pm start i think, R&R will confirm.

Heading up from Torun GP for this one, if the weather behaves should be great occasion.

Will be able to pay on the gate i think, would be very surprised if it sells out but best advice is get there early. Chance of a Polish champion so it should be pretty busy. FIM website was showing it as 7pm start i think, R&R will confirm.

Heading up from Torun GP for this one, if the weather behaves should be great occasion.

I did confirm the start time a couple of pages back -7 pm local

I did confirm the start time a couple of pages back -7 pm local

Cheers R&R, I thought that was the case. I tend to only skim read threads these days, the EL section's put me off reading every page, it's not as friendly as this section!

Pleased its an evening meeting, less issues with dust usually + atmosphere better too under the floodlights. Really delicately poised this, massive pressure on Pieszczek to deliver for the home fans though.

Cheers R&R, I thought that was the case. I tend to only skim read threads these days, the EL section's put me off reading every page, it's not as friendly as this section!

Pleased its an evening meeting, less issues with dust usually + atmosphere better too under the floodlights. Really delicately poised this, massive pressure on Pieszczek to deliver for the home fans though.

There is a chance i believe that the final round could be on Eurosport live- lets hope so.

Did Ellis lose his best engine in his first heat? Expected him to score far more than 5.

• Like 1

Did Ellis lose his best engine in his first heat? Expected him to score far more than 5.

I thought he rode much better than 5 points. Stopped on the line in one and had a good race win too.

Yes he did, bad end to the season on the mechanical front.

I'm having some trouble with the result of Round 1 from King's Lynn in that the official scorecard differs from other sources. Can anyone confirm if Greaves was in heat 15 or 16 firsthand please?

Why don`t you watch it here

it will take all day though :lol:

Ah brilliant. Found the final two rounds on YouTube but not that one. Thanks. :)

Calendar for next year:

19.05 - Quali 1 - Pardubice
20.05 - Quali 2 - Badia Calavena
20.05 - Quali 3 - Kumla

23.07 - Final 1 - Swindon
08.09 - Final 2 - Gustrow
29.09 - Final 3 - Pardubice

Teams:

03.06 - Semi 1 - Pocking
03.06 - Semi 2 - Fjelsted
02.09 - Final - Rybnik

:)