British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

World Under 21 Championship 2016 - "live On Eurosport From Final Series 2"

It should be a belting g meeting on Saturday. Is anyone coming from other clubs to see what all the fuss is about with the NSS

I hope for a biggish crowd cos these u21s will put on a show

I am probably coming up for this, but as the weather forecast is not good on saturday, am I right in saying FIM events are over a three day window?. If so can anyone suggest any reasonable hotels in the area please. Thank you.

Edited by brewer

There is a good sized hotel about 100 yeards from the track, google hotels belle vue manchester.

I am probably coming up for this, but as the weather forecast is not good on saturday, am I right in saying FIM events are over a three day window?. If so can anyone suggest any reasonable hotels in the area please. Thank you.

Weather forecast looking better from mid morning on tomorrow, so I'm also really fancying having a look at the new place, not attended for about 10 years and am hoping to rediscover all the things I loved about actually going to a meeting.

I'd quite like to watch from the first bend terrace, although it would be good to have a wander round, can any of the regulars tell me, if I buy a ticket online is it just a general terrace ticket I want, or can I specify once I start the purchase process?

Also, if I do go for the first bend will I have to remain there for the whole meeting, or is there an option to transfer to the back straight?

Thanks in advance.

Adam Ellis going well in Paradubice

Adam Ellis has qualified for the finals

run-off for 3rd place Ellis and Hansen

Hansen 3rd Ellis 4th

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

Adam Ellis going well in Paradubice

Adam Ellis has qualified for the finals

run-off for 3rd place Ellis and Hansen

Hansen 3rd Ellis 4th

That'll do ! Well done Adam and mechanic Matt Read. Not forgetting Neal Vatcher for all his help.

• Like 1

Weather looks horrendous for Belle Vue tomorrow. Is there another date available??

Is that Victor Trofinov Jnr presunmably the son ofthe Victor Trofinoc that toured UK some years ago??

See the adverts for a Suzuki Cross sX4 - 14900 zlotys

Think I go live in Poland - things are cheaper there

Just done a translation, 14900 is a dicount - thought it was cheap.

Edited by Joe Hatton

Victor is the son of Vladimir Trofimof.

If you can earn as much as you do in the UK then I would recommend moving to Poland yeah lol.