British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

2016 German Bundesliga

Was anyone (Bavarian?) at the Wolfslake meeting who can confirm the result please? I'm convinced the riders are in the wrong order on speedway.org and that PePe was riding at number 1?

Any help ? http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/60888 it quotes a Baansport website

Hmm, possibly given that they've changed that since yesterday. I'll check out Baansport, thanks.

Edit: how bizarre they've given that source, when it differs from theirs?

http://live.baansportfansite.nl/event/143/speedway-bundesliga-ronde-1-wolfslake.html

In fact their write up doesn't even match their own result. :blink:

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/592771/bundesliga-piotr-protasiewicz-najlepszy-z-polakow

Would love a definitive answer please? I know for sure PePe was in heats 13 and 14.

Edited by June01

I was there, I'm intact doing this Baansport site ;) my results are right :)

• Like 1

I was there, I'm intact doing this Baansport site ;) my results are right :)

Hi, sorry to be a pain, but do you know if there has been another rule change? How were Protasiewicz and Smolinski allowed in both heats 13 and 14 when neither team was able to use a tactical ride? Or is there only one nominated heat this year? :unsure:

Edit: Got it sorted now. Heat 13 is any of the riders from 2-6 in terms of points, and heat 14 is nominated.

Edited by June01

Hi, sorry to be a pain, but do you know if there has been another rule change? How were Protasiewicz and Smolinski allowed in both heats 13 and 14 when neither team was able to use a tactical ride? Or is there only one nominated heat this year? :unsure:

Edit: Got it sorted now. Heat 13 is any of the riders from 2-6 in terms of points, and heat 14 is nominated.

So as I see it not only do the BSPA have daft rules that nobody can make head or tail of. They've now spread to Europe

I blame David Cameron

So as I see it not only do the BSPA have daft rules that nobody can make head or tail of. They've now spread to Europe

I blame David Cameron

Oh no, Germany have been changing the rules and the format every year for a few years now...and don't get me started on the Danish Finals. :D

The problem with Germany is the lack of information coming out if it. I can't even find the Bundesliga website on Google any more, the German forum isn't covering meetings with as much regularity, and any results you do get seem to clash with others. There are two sites that are particularly bad for getting the wrong results, but I won't name and shame on here. ;)

Luckily there are some particularly helpful posters on here. :)

Edited by June01
  • Like 1

Have they reintroduced bonus points for finishing ahead of non finishers this year please?