British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Birmingham V Cradley 20 April 2016 Nl

Comfortable win for Birmingham i'd say, favourites for the title at this very early stage as their team looks stronger than all the others. Birmingham by 12+

Well done Birmingham Speedway and the Shopping Centre. A number of other clubs could learn from the support shown to the fans with this situation and for the great PR on their web-site - no names mentioned, not even a club in Manchester...

• Like 2

Here's for an Away point! I can see why both sides wanted this fixture early though! We're trying to catch them with less track time and they are trying to catch us with rusty reserves!

Here's for an Away point! I can see why both sides wanted this fixture early though! We're trying to catch them with less track time and they are trying to catch us with rusty reserves!

Is Rusty the contracted No. 8, Hunty?

Comfortable win for Birmingham i'd say, favourites for the title at this very early stage as their team looks stronger than all the others. Birmingham by 12+

maybe at the start of the season that was true but i don't think there is much between them and kent now . the brummies v kings meetings look like they'll be worthy of tv coverage but of course that's pie in the sky (pun intended)

• Like 1

maybe at the start of the season that was true but i don't think there is much between them and kent now . the brummies v kings meetings look like they'll be worthy of tv coverage but of course that's pie in the sky (pun intended)

That would be awesome.

Just seen my doctor, He said that when you get to certain age it is only expected that you get rusty reserves.

• Like 1

Wonderfully sunny day in Brum. Not a cloud in the sky but a bit cool.

Looking forward to tonight. I think it's going to be an entertaining meeting.

Intresting this...Some of the Heathens are way way way off the pace! Thank god for play offs cause this team wont win the league! Got a lot of improving to do over the season!

• Like 1

Maybe the Birmingham team are better they look good all the way through the team no weak riders

They are a good team, think tonight the Heathens were shown how to build a team!

Should be us two in the final but only one winner at the moment!

Hunty, Cradley wont finish top half with that team, u cant rely on 3 riders every meeting. That result was expected tonight, no team will beat brum there thou.

I think Eastbourne may stand a chance

Adam Ellis rode there the whole year

Jake knight got 11

Charley Powell got 8+1

Ellis perks rode there the whole year

Georgie wood got 12

Luke Harris rode there all last year

I think Eastbourne may stand a chance

Adam Ellis rode there the whole year

Jake knight got 11

Charley Powell got 8+1

Ellis perks rode there the whole year