British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Bye bye Davey! What an awful performance again. Poole should have won this and taken all 4 points all other riders performed to their average we only need Davey to put a bit of effort in.

Yet another case of an away side scoring 46 'genuine' points and losing the meeting. Something wrong with that in my opinion.

• Like 2

After a poor start a very good result, this reserve thing though is starting to get on my titts.

Getting out the stadium was fun, great idea not to open the other gate, also anybody any idea why the viewing area above the pits was closed off?

Yet another case of an away side scoring 46 'genuine' points and losing the meeting. Something wrong with that in my opinion.

Agreed, another absolute annoyance is the double points for the home side.

Bye bye Davey! What an awful performance again. Poole should have won this and taken all 4 points all other riders performed to their average we only need Davey to put a bit of effort in.

It seems the older he gets the more inconsistent he is.Not a Poole fan,but think it will be his last year in the "Elite" league

Nothing wrong if the away side is Poole :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 3

After a poor start a very good result, this reserve thing though is starting to get on my titts.

Getting out the stadium was fun, great idea not to open the other gate, also anybody any idea why the viewing area above the pits was closed off?

Health and Safety

It seems the older he gets the more inconsistent he is.Not a Poole fan,but think it will be his last year in the "Elite" league

Is Davey's average low enough to drop down to the Premier League yet as that is probably going to happen sooner rather than later.

Those are the rules so just like all the other poor rules brought in it will stay & does the sport no good at all.

Is Davey's average low enough to drop down to the Premier League yet as that is probably going to happen sooner rather than later.

Those are the rules so just like all the other poor rules brought in it will stay & does the sport no good at all.

His av must be about 4.5 lol

It's not. It's because the Torun meeting was in the fixture list longer. Anyone telling you anything else is misinformed or lying. Some might say "thick, biased, or both"

100% wrong Shaun, you're the one who's misinformed.

• Like 2

Well done Coventry, but we should have really blown you away, makes life a lot harder when somebodys mind is not there and two of our leading lights have heavy falls..

If his mind is not there, should he be riding?
  • Like 1

100% wrong Shaun, you're the one who's misinformed.

So why were Poole allowed a facility if the Torun fixture was rearranged after ours were released?