British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Bye bye Davey! What an awful performance again. Poole should have won this and taken all 4 points all other riders performed to their average we only need Davey to put a bit of effort in.

He shouldn't have been in heat 14, I blame Middlo!!! ;)
  • Like 1

Oh well some you win some you lose well done Coventry for coming back and getting the win. Patience is wearing thin with Watt though and I don't care if he is Poole through and through he has been pants all season so far and if his mind is on other things he should not be riding for us as its costing us!!

Funny how Horton and Watson suddenly show their faces when the Bees look like they might get something from the meeting, no where to be seen until Heat 14!

Good win for the lads, wasn't expecting that.

Still need a few changes to be in with a sniff....

• Like 1

I'm sure he is not the first rider to have relationship problems, he should use the meetings to take his mind off it for a couple of hours.

Funny how Horton and Watson suddenly show their faces when the Bees look like they might get something from the meeting, no where to be seen until Heat 14!

Good win for the lads, wasn't expecting that.

Still need a few changes to be in with a sniff....

We were at the stadium way before you, and probably after you too - beavering away as ever!

• Like 1

We were at the stadium way before you, and probably after you too - beavering away as ever!

So you should be its your job.

• Like 3

More like hiding from Matt Ford.

Can I ask why we were ushered off the balcony above the pits?

One or two good signings early May could just turn our season around. Can't pretend everything now rosy after one meeting!

More like hiding from Matt Ford.

Can I ask why we were ushered off the balcony above the pits?

And why was only one half of the gate open coming into the car park making it more difficult to get in? And even more bizarrely why was the exit gate shut at the end causing traffic chaos?

• Like 2

One or two good signings early May could just turn our season around. Can't pretend everything now rosy after one meeting!

Completely agree. Get on the phone to Zengota, Neil Watson

Gutted we are missing Kurtz. He was excellent on Wednesday and to have to cover him with Buck and the reserves weakens us somewhat. Going to be a close meeting.

Still think this us going to be very close, with the loss of Brady swinging the pedulum back towards Coventry.

Smack on the money.

Really dont inderstand the pessimism from some of the Coventry fans. Lakeside saw us off so why can't Coventry?

Rather than get out the white hanky you should be cheering on your side.

Did Swindon fans think they could beat one of the favourites last night? They did it convincingly. Same could happen tonight, though I hope not. .

Smack on the money.

Sorry you are simply getting in excuses, everyone can tell Poole are stronger tonight apart from funnily enough you.

No excuses. I am bang on the money. You called me a fool and a troll. Yet i was spot on. I await your apology, though you seem the type of person who wont let your ego do that. Your posturing on here has come up and bitten you right on the arse. Of course i

I know nothing about speedway and Poole.

Poole have annihilated Coventry 3 times this year.

There isn't anyone , bar you, that thinks Coventry have a chance.

Well it looks like I was the only one then, doesnt it.

Lol at Mr Shovlar and his lack of knowledge. How did Freddie do replacing Holder and how did the r/r do in heat 1?????? Obvious to all that Poole are stronger tonight so either you lacked the intelligence or you trolled

I await your apology though doubt you have the guts to say you were completely WRONG.

Doubt it he will make up some feeble excuse that he was right all along, even though I was spot on.

Why do you think? Did you not see the quote? He's accused him of being a troll or lacking intelligence when he's going to be pretty spot on with his prediction

Thank you.

erm why do I need to apologise? I said Poole were stronger with Lindgren and r/r which they were so what did I say that was wrong? What a great result nothing better than seeing Poole lose especially to an average side. Maybe the elite league won't be so boring after all!!! Good to see Garrity get heat 15erm why do I need to apologise? I said Poole were stronger with Lindgren and r/r which they were so what did I say that was wrong? What a great result nothing better than seeing Poole lose especially to an average side. Maybe the elite league won't be so boring after all!!! Good to see Garrity get heat 15

And the excuses start.

Poole were stronger and lost simple really. I would have apologised if I said Poole would win and check the thread I didn't!

Trying to change the subject. You were wrong. I was right. I await your apology. Come on we are all waiting for it.

Err how about calling him a troll or lacking in intelligence for predicting a close result?

Gavan, come on apologise.

very very quiet on this thread right now not sure where they all gone? Morrisseyfan and Shovlar were there but no reports from either very strange. And Starman has also gone silent

your laughable mate.

Read what I put then comment.

Never called him a troll or lack of intelligence for the result but for saying Poole were weaker.

If you want to have a pop at me my old fruit try getting your facts straight please ta very much

Never called me a troll or lack g intelligence? Read further up this post. Await an apology.

And I have just driven 2.30 minutes home. How do you expect me to make a report? Steering wheel in one hand phone in the other?

I await your apology.

Right onto the meeting.

Poole started well in the first few heats when there was some grip in the track, but the predicable 8-1 undid all the good work Poole had done to build up a lead. Throwing away safe points also cost us the win. A nailed on 5-1 ended in a 4-2 when Lindgren had an ef off the last bend. Would have been enough to have seen us over the line. Andersen hitting some grip on the third bend of lap three hurtling him to the fence and allowing Garrity through, Buckowski hitting a rut which threw him off the back when in a points scoring position. No excuses as these things do happen, but after the 8-1 the track was very slick, Coventry riders gated, went high and wide and Poole riders couldn't get close.

Heat 15 was the best race with guest Lindgren having a go but he decided to go out wide off te last bend and Harris had already decided to go low. If Lidgren had hogged the line Harris would have been blocked. Those the breaks.

But the reason we lost isn't Lindgren, who was an adequate guest for Holder, or Kurtz, whose rides only mustered 6 points (he scored paid 10 in the ES), or Buckowski falling.

Davey Watt is riding without fight or passion. He doesnt seem to have the bottle going into the first bend, is off the pace, and pulls up before the heat is finished. Our captain should be fighting every battle and leading from the front, but personal issues have got competely in the way and he is letting not only himself but the whole club and its fans.

Poole never win big away from home. It was obvious it was going to be close, even if I was the only one to see it.

Coventry riders battled and won. Yes the tr gave them the three extra points to win but those are the rules. Well done to them.

We certainly missed Kurtz tonight. Holder was covered but when you have a gaping hole inthe middle of the team with Watt being awol and r/r, it puts too much pressure on the others.

He shouldn't have been in heat 14, I blame Middlo!!! ;)

Watt looked pretty good in his previous ride almost catching kasprzak !! You would have put in newman who had just been beaten by sergeant ?

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. Oh dear

Why are you taking notice of that stupid reply? Of course there was more than 400 there. Admittedly not as many as there should be for a match against Poole, but the expectation of a thrashing plus really cold weather probably put some off.

Right Mr Shovlar you are getting no sort of apology at all because you are obviously lacking the intellect to actually read what I wrote so let me spell it out for you on plain English. Did I call you a troll and not intelligent over your predicted scoreline???? NO. I called you unintelligent and a troll because you quite clearly stated that Poole were weaker with Lindgren and R/R. You quite obviously lack the ability to actually read what I wrote otherwise we would not be having this debate. You give an apology when you are in the wrong. Now I called you a troll over the Poole replacements. What I suggest you do is read your own match report where you clearly state that Lindgren and the use of R/R did not weaken you. So basically I WAS RIGHT so it seems you owe me an apology doesn't it my old fruit!!! But please if you can find the post where I called you unintelligent over the SCORE and not the REPLACEMENTS then you would quite rightly deserve an apology. I will await your response

• Like 1