British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Yes, Sarjaent always wins heat 12 apparently and Newman had scored 8 more points than Watt!

Comparing their scores when newman doesnt see another heat leader all evening is so wrong !! As i said in watt's previous race he was on the pace just behind kk and was probably a second quicker than newman was in heat 12 !! For me keeping watt in 14 was a no brainer

• Like 1

Comparing their scores when newman doesnt see another heat leader all evening is so wrong !! As i said in watt's previous race he was on the pace just behind kk and was probably a second quicker than newman was in heat 12 !! For me keeping watt in 14 was a no brainer

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

I wonder how many Coventry fans (me included) had pencilled in James Sarjeant (6pts) for Heat 14 rather than Josh Bates (2 pts) :D

ATB

Dave

• Like 1

Steve has more knowledge of Speedway in his little finger than you have in your big toe. But everytime you come on here your ego takes over and you seem to know more about Poole than anybody else and slag the club off at every given opportunity. Please leave us alone and go back to your boring PL thread and your boring set up.. Your starting to really bore us with your waffling.

Not really no, but if he doesn't ride he doesn't earn.Very easy to say riding will take his mind of things, No it won't.

Keep it shut when your not involved pal.

Shovvy said Poole were weaker without Holder and Kurtz and i disagreed with him LIKE MANY OTHERS!!

Please tell me how that is my ego in anyway and how ive slagged the club off?????????? I havent

So do yourself a favour and keep your nose out of other conversations or come up to Foxhall tonight and say hi

People do talk some rubbish on this forum at times - the Polish fixtures were PUBLIISHED 1st- yes Poland have encroached on Fridays but Lesno v Torun was an orginal fixture in those published

So Matt Ford is a liar then. Or biased. Or both.

As is Neil Watson for telling me I was wrong when I suggested this.

Like you do, yeh right... :nono: I see you've put your usual quota of posts on the Ipswich Sheffield thread... :rofl:

So Matt Ford is a liar then. Or biased. Or both.

As is Neil Watson for telling me I was wrong when I suggested this.

Nevermind, you have to be wrong occasionally... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Nevermind, you have to be wrong occasionally... ;)

Im often wrong. When people tell me I'm wrong and explain it I can accept it. But when someone just tells me I'm wrong with no explanation then it's hard to believe that I'm actually wrong.

I actually spent a lot of my life getting things wrong but I learn from it. Sadly, with speedway this isn't possible as nobody wants to tell you why you're wrong!

Edited by SCB

Im often wrong. When people tell me I'm wrong and explain it I can accept it. But when someone just tells me I'm wrong with no explanation then it's hard to believe that I'm actually wrong.

I actually spent a lot of my life getting things wrong but I learn from it. Sadly, with speedway this isn't possible as nobody wants to tell you why you're wrong!

Well if you ask Neil Watson nicely, he might explain it to you.

Well if you ask Neil Watson nicely, he might explain it to you.

I have and I'm sure when he sees it he will respond. He often does - I bet he loves correcting me :)

Nothing would have put me off attending this meeting normally but Lanzarote weren't running a coach! Otherwise there may have been 402. (Smiley face )

Enjoy your hols then. It's probably a sight lot warmer than it is here. I just didn't want you to take any notice of Morrissey Fan's reply because he usually talks rubbish. :)

I've just spent hour of my life reading the regs and it's clear as mud. Poole shouldn't of had a facility (R/R) for Holder. Something sinks here

Yes and it stinks too. :wink:

Lots of people have relationship problems still have to do their job properly otherwise they will get sacked! I am not known for my patience!!

Yes, me neither. Don't expect much sympathy from Gemini's. :lol:

I have and I'm sure when he sees it he will respond. He often does - I bet he loves correcting me :)

He probably does, but if you don't ask him he cannot explain it to you.. :t:

Yes and it stinks too. :wink:

Why, because it involves Poole. Had it been somebody else it wouldn't have been an issue, right..

Shovvy said Poole were weaker without Holder and Kurtz and i disagreed with him LIKE MANY OTHERS!!

Yes and you all were wrong. I have followed Poole for many years and see the quirks in our team while others perhaps don't.

Poole rarely win by a big score away from home and last night I could see it would be very close way before the start. The loss of Kurtz swung the pedulum towards Coventry, as I posted from the car park before the meeting. Again I was correct.

If you don't see this it's not my problem but people who rant and then are proved completely wrong normally have the decency to apologise and move on. You on the other hand pretend you were right all along, and would rather be ridiculed than back down and apologise when accused me of being unknowledgeable and no nothing about the sport.

In doing so you prove exactly what you are.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Why, because it involves Poole. Had it been somebody else it wouldn't have been an issue, right..

Oh for goodness sake you've been told enough times READ THE POSTS and try for once to find your sense of humour. You must have one somewhere hidden away. He said 'sinks' by mistake so I said 'stinks'. Get it now? Nothing to do with your love in for bloody Poole. :rolleyes:

Should Davey take some time out and be replaced by R/R or a temporary signing? What is happening to him reminds of what happened to his mate Adam Shields and he ended up retiring never to be seen or heard from again.

Yes and you all were wrong. I have followed Poole for many years and see the quirks in our team while others perhaps don't.

Poole rarely win by a big score away from home and last night I could see it would be very close way before the start. The loss of Kurtz swung the pedulum towards Coventry, as I posted from the car park before the meeting. Again I was correct.

If you don't see this it's not my problem but people who rant and then are proved completely wrong normally have the decency to apologise and move on. You on the other hand pretend you were right all along, and would rather be ridiculed than back down and apologise when accused me of being unknowledgeable and no nothing about the sport.

In doing so you prove exactly what you are.

Im still totally at a loss.

You predicted the score would be close, i never disagreed with you or called you names because of the score prediction.

You said Poole would be weaker with Lindgren and r/r, this i called you names for.

Lindgren got pretty much what Holder would have and r/r accrued 6 plus 2 falls so again didnt lose the match there. Watt and Buck cost you.

I didnt accuse you of being unknowledgable in your score prediction but in your post saying you were weakened with the changes.

I have nothing to apologise for and as for being ridiculed im yet to see a post ridiculing me for saying you were not weakened.

Please feel free to post the thread where i mocked you for the score prediction because you will be a long time looking for it.

• Like 2

Why don't you PM him.