British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

what a way to come back from the dead, absolutely stunning...

that was shear guts and determination 100% ..brilliant...

• Like 1

What a win! Just shows get King to 4 and a half decent signing as 3rd heatleader we will do well.

• Like 1

What a shock. Someone will be crowing all the way back to Poole ... just without the win.

Seems fair to me. :t:

• Like 3

Great comeback Bees and good to see it wasn't the demolition some of you cov fans expected. Ahem no names mentioned 😅 Poole have their own issues which become glaring away from Wimborne Road

Well done Coventry, but we should have really blown you away, makes life a lot harder when somebodys mind is not there and two of our leading lights have heavy falls..

• Like 1

47-46..!! Fair play I never saw that coming especially have made such a balls up of the early heats. Though should we really be scraping 1pt wins at home and needing tacticals to do it if we want to get in the play offs. Action still needed regarding team...!!!

• Like 1

WOW what happened! Up until heat 9 we were dreadful (with the exception of Bomber) it looked like we couldn't even buy a win.

WHAT A COMEBACK 🐝🐝🐝

To win when our number 1 had a very poor night as well and we struggled for half a meeting is amazing.

Lindgren was a good guest and scored 8 so he can't be blamed for Poole's loss. Watt on the other hand, he might be best sticking to golf ⛳️

Changes are still needed for the team though. We were still poor for half the meeting, Poole were just even worse in the second half

Edited by mdmc82

I trust an apology will be heading Mr Shovlar's way shortly?

erm why do I need to apologise? I said Poole were stronger with Lindgren and r/r which they were so what did I say that was wrong? What a great result nothing better than seeing Poole lose especially to an average side. Maybe the elite league won't be so boring after all!!! Good to see Garrity get heat 15

erm why do I need to apologise? I said Poole were stronger with Lindgren and r/r which they were so what did I say that was wrong? What a great result nothing better than seeing Poole lose especially to an average side. Maybe the elite league won't be so boring after all!!! Good to see Garrity get heat 15
  • Like 2

Didn't see that coming...thought Cov were going to get ammered after the first few heats. Oh dear The Roobins are there Bank Holiday Monday. Great comeback Bees...perhaps it wont be a one-team league this season as expected, with Wolves and Belle Vue, and Swindon and Cov improving.

Poole were stronger and lost simple really. I would have apologised if I said Poole would win and check the thread I didn't!

• Like 1

Maybe if someone whose mind is not there should really call it a day and retire.
Not knocking Davey Watt he one of the sports genuine nice guys...

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 2

Sarjeant really confuses me. He has had some poor races but yet has come out and won every heat 12 at home.

Poole were stronger and lost simple really. I would have apologised if I said Poole would win and check the thread I didn't!

Err how about calling him a troll or lacking in intelligence for predicting a close result?

very very quiet on this thread right now not sure where they all gone? Morrisseyfan and Shovlar were there but no reports from either very strange. And Starman has also gone silent

Err how about calling him a troll or lacking in intelligence for predicting a close result?

your laughable mate.

Read what I put then comment.

Never called him a troll or lack of intelligence for the result but for saying Poole were weaker.

If you want to have a pop at me my old fruit try getting your facts straight please ta very much