British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Err how about calling him a troll or lacking in intelligence for predicting a close result?

He also said Brady didn't score many points in the shield but got paid 10😉

Well done Coventry, but we should have really blown you away, makes life a lot harder when somebodys mind is not there and two of our leading lights have heavy falls..

Have i. Perhaps you need to go back to the thread of the team you alledgedly support. It must be very boring even writing something on there thread, as you never do, nevermind going to watch them. I mean it must be so boring standing on a cold terrace a mile away from the track.. Hence your infatuation, or should i say hate for Poole

Err how about calling him a troll or lacking in intelligence for predicting a close result?

Rob, don't bother giving him the satisfaction of your reply, clearly he gets on on it. If its not you its me, if its not us its Steve..

Edited by Starman2006

Great meeting. Really didn't think we had that in us.

Take a bow Josh Bates. Fantastic ride in 14.

your laughable mate.

Read what I put then comment.

Never called him a troll or lack of intelligence for the result but for saying Poole were weaker.

If you want to have a pop at me my old fruit try getting your facts straight please ta very much

Ha ha is that what you meant? Oh silly me. Let me humbly apologise Gav me old dumpling.

(Pssst we both know what you meant but let's keep that between us eh?!)

Anyway well done Cov, looks like Poole fans have more faith in you than your own fans 👍

To say we are stronger with a guest and r/r is ridiculous. Our resrves will have to ride against heat leaders for starters.

Still dry here but meant to be steady rain in Warwick.

mr shovlars post

Ok so answer me this then.

Is Lindgren better at Coventry than Holder? YES

Is Lindgren in better form than Holder? YES

Are all 4 of Kurtzs rides being covered by riders in good form? YES

IS one of those a heat leader who won heat 15 last time at Coventry? YES

Last time Kurtz beat Sargeant, Garrity, King, Woryna, Bates. You trying to say that Buck, Newman and Ellis cant?

Sorry you are simply getting in excuses, everyone can tell Poole are stronger tonight apart from funnily enough you.

accused him of getting in excuses in case they lost

Lol at Mr Shovlar and his lack of knowledge. How did Freddie do replacing Holder and how did the r/r do in heat 1?????? Obvious to all that Poole are stronger tonight so either you lacked the intelligence or you trolled

my final response.

so mr rob vds please tell me where I accused him of lack of intelligence about his result prediction?? I await your apology

Are you talking to yourself Starman?

Explains a lot.....

• Like 2

Have i. Perhaps you need to go back to the thread of the team you alledgedly support. It must be very boring even writing something on there thread, as you never do, nevermind going to watch them. I mean it must be so boring standing on a cold terrace a mile away from the track.. Hence your infatuation, or should i say hate for Poole

Rob, don't bother giving him the satisfaction of your reply, clearly he gets on on it. If its not you its me, if its not us its Steve..

no thanks mate this is a forum so I will post where the hell I like.

im off to foxhall tomorrow thanks lovely burgers by the way.

you got a paper round or something to do??

Oh mate I love it when Poole get beat , not because of their true fans but then I get to read a post from you

mr shovlars post

accused him of getting in excuses in case they lost

my final response.

so mr rob vds please tell me where I accused him of lack of intelligence about his result prediction?? I await your apology

As I have already stated if I have misread or misunderstood then I apologise. It's just I don't think I have but hey just my opinion

no thanks mate this is a forum so I will post where the hell I like.

im off to foxhall tomorrow thanks lovely burgers by the way.

Oh thats where you stand is it. In the warmth of the burger hut doorway. Very cosy...

Edited by Starman2006

Coventry only got 4pts from RR. Hopefully they will make a strong signing for Kacper. Need King as a 2nd string not heatleader

• Like 1

Sitting in the Brandon car park eith a few spots of rain on the windscreen. Nothing much and hopefully it wont be bad. The rain is meant to be pushing away south later.

Gutted we are missing Kurtz. He was excellent on Wednesday and to have to cover him with Buck and the reserves weakens us somewhat.

Still think this us going to be very close, with the loss of Brady swinging the pedulum back towards Coventry.

Not a Poole fan by a long way.Hate to say it.Don't really know how it happened but somehow.SS was on the money.

• Like 1

Should people really be trying to have an adult conversation with someone who doesn't know that burgers are portable?

• Like 1

Time to get rid of loser Watt - losing us too many matches with his feeble scoring !

I would be surprised if Ford hasn't already told Watt to get himself sorted, Matt isnt known for his patience.