British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

To be fair Shovvy, Freddie had a puncture in ht 15. We were just unlucky on the night with his ef and puncture. That said though Watty really needs to get his act together.

100% wrong Shaun, you're the one who's misinformed.

So what rule allowed them to have a facility then?

This is why the sport is a joke. Nobody explains to the fans how things happen. Was it a case of "it's Poole so they can do what they like"? Or is that actually a rule that allows it?

This is why the sport is a joke. Nobody explains to the fans how things happen. Was it a case of "it's Poole so they can do what they like"? Or is that actually a rule that allows it?

All we ask is a little clarity.

• Like 2

All we ask is a little clarity.

And receive fog

• Like 4

According to Middlo Freddie had a punture in heat 15!!

Harris also had problems with his bike in heat 15 so bad luck for both. Hans is making lots of excuses as to why they dropped the lead, saying they had lots of bad luck. Where?

*They were granted a facility for Holder when they shouldn't have been as this fixture was in place first. They then use a inform guest for one who's struggled esp at Brandon- Lucky

Freddie's "engine failure" was because he didn't put in enough fuel. That's not bad luck, that's rider error

*Bates excluded after having his wheel taken in heat 4, first bend - unlucky for bees, lucky for Poole

*Their duo jumped the start by a lot in heat 1 and most people thought it would be called back (including bees riders) but it's wasn't. - lucky

*Bates had bike problems most of the night meaning he broke down or broke tapes, not getting it sorted till heat 14 - unlucky for bees not Poole.

*Both Lindgren & Harris had problems in heat 15

I think instead of making excuses Middlo & Hans need to take a long look at what went wrong. We rode terrible in the first half and looked like we were heading for a huge defeat. Poole let a huge lead go and looked terrible in the second half against a team that aren't the strongest in the league and had to use reserves in most races, scoring 4 from RR rides. Add to that our number one had a off night. On paper Poole look to have no weaknesses but away from home On track it's a different story.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Why are you taking notice of that stupid reply? Of course there was more than 400 there. Admittedly not as many as there should be for a match against Poole, but the expectation of a thrashing plus really cold weather probably put some off.

Nothing would have put me off attending this meeting normally but Lanzarote weren't running a coach! Otherwise there may have been 402. (Smiley face )

• Like 1

Good to see Garrity get another good score of 9points and his 3rd heat 15 already this season.

He was very up and down last night. Looked very underpower & struggledin the race with reserves that you would expect him to win but then looked fast in harder ones and beat the same reserves plus Andersen and Buzz. He needs to get those bikes sorted though as has problems with them most meetings and has to borrow one.

Edited by mdmc82

Right Mr Shovlar you are getting no sort of apology at all because you are obviously lacking the intellect to actually read what I wrote so let me spell it out for you on plain English. Did I call you a troll and not intelligent over your predicted scoreline???? NO. I called you unintelligent and a troll because you quite clearly stated that Poole were weaker with Lindgren and R/R. You quite obviously lack the ability to actually read what I wrote otherwise we would not be having this debate. You give an apology when you are in the wrong. Now I called you a troll over the Poole replacements. What I suggest you do is read your own match report where you clearly state that Lindgren and the use of R/R did not weaken you. So basically I WAS RIGHT so it seems you owe me an apology doesn't it my old fruit!!! But please if you can find the post where I called you unintelligent over the SCORE and not the REPLACEMENTS then you would quite rightly deserve an apology. I will await your response

And in that one post you have completely exposed yourself for what you are.

Nothing more needs to be said. We all see you as what you really are. Anyone with a modicum of common courtesy would have put their hands up and apologised for being wrong.

Watt looked pretty good in his previous ride almost catching kasprzak !! You would have put in newman who had just been beaten by sergeant ?

Yes, Sarjaent always wins heat 12 apparently and Newman had scored 8 more points than Watt!

I've just spent hour of my life reading the regs and it's clear as mud. Poole shouldn't of had a facility (R/R) for Holder. Something sinks here Edited by Danny Smith
  • Like 1

I thought the RR was for Kurtz ?

Correct, it was. I meant the Lindgren guest oops. Still the same, the rules don't allow a guest for Holder with clashing fixtures abroad

I've just spent hour of my life reading the regs and it's clear as mud. Poole shouldn't of had a facility (R/R) for Holder. Something sinks here

Well that was an hour well spent