British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Why don't you PM him.

Think a few people would like the answer, easier to just put it in the thread!! :)
  • Like 1

The good in this result is that if a pants team like Coventry can beat Poole then there is hope for every team!

Hopefully Wolves will make it 4 out of 4 on the 2nd.

• Like 1

The good in this result is that if a pants team like Coventry can beat Poole then there is hope for every team!

Hopefully Wolves will make it 4 out of 4 on the 2nd.

determination and sheer guts won it , something wolves havent showed for a few years , but they seem a diferent team now

• Like 1

determination and sheer guts won it , something wolves havent showed for a few years , but they seem a diferent team now

It's irrelevant what Wolves, or Coventry have shown in the recent past. This season is all that matters when judging the teams on offer.

Whether Coventry make any changes or strengthening up remains to be seen however they will always have weak reserves so makes this year a long one. Unless one of Josh or James steps up big time.

Edited by stevebrum

Shovvy

Would Poole be able to replace Watty with Bjarne Ped from May 1?

Cheers

VV

No idea vv as i take very little interest on the nerdy side of the sport.

• Like 1

Shovvy

Would Poole be able to replace Watty with Bjarne Ped from May 1?

Cheers

VV

Pedersen?? NO THANKS........over the hill (never) has been, rather have Max Holder on his toy bike!!!

Pedersen?? NO THANKS........over the hill (never) has been, rather have Max Holder on his toy bike!!!

Disagree totally! A good consistent EL rider who had a bad time at Leicester....much like Watt now his head wasnt in the right place but i can be pretty certain in this standard of league he would be quite capable of averaging at least 7..good equipment always reliable(apart from guesting v Poole) i wouldnt have a problem with him in my team

Lots of people have relationship problems still have to do their job properly otherwise they will get sacked! I am not known for my patience

Harsh!

• Like 1

Disagree totally! A good consistent EL rider who had a bad time at Leicester....much like Watt now his head wasnt in the right place but i can be pretty certain in this standard of league he would be quite capable of averaging at least 7..good equipment always reliable(apart from guesting v Poole) i wouldnt have a problem with him in my team

I agree, but the onus is on Davey, does he want to continue to ride, difficult decision to make by the Poole management..

Davey can't keep 'wanting' to ride and continue to score so badly, if he cares about the club as much as he goes on about he would stand down until his head is sorted. All I ever hear from Davey is excuses as to why things are going wrong, people generally in life have problems going on behind the scenes but have to raise the game and get on with it! When people ride for my home town club all I want to see is 100% effort in every race and I have not seen that so far from Davey this year, you look at Hans and although at times he crosses the line with some hard riding and moves at least he is in the mix pushing people about.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 2

Have to agree. We can all talk the talk but he needs to walk the walk.

I hope Matt has said to him that his performance at Kings Lynn will have to be good or its gardening leave time.

Matt Ford was there last night and will clearly not be happy with Watts performance. Matt is not shy of making changes even if it is a Poole stalwart and club captain. He did it to Boycey and Watt must know he is living on borrowed time.

So who exactly can replace Watt?

Or more to the point, given your current team averages, HOW?

Have to agree. We can all talk the talk but he needs to walk the walk.

I hope Matt has said to him that his performance at Kings Lynn will have to be good or its gardening leave time.

Exactly Steve Edited by Pirates Of Poole

The problem with 'stepping down temporarily' in order to get himself ok again (and replacing him with another) , is whether the averages will suit later on to get him back in - assuming thats what the club might want?!

The problem with 'stepping down temporarily' in order to get himself ok again (and replacing him with another) , is whether the averages will suit later on to get him back in - assuming thats what the club might want?!

And thats the position Davey and the club finds itself in.