British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

watt or Bjarne? wouldn't want either! both in the same mould these days

Maybe, but you have a rider who's head is clearly elsewhere and a rider who is kitted up and ready to go..

• Like 1

....and still with a lot of Poole sponsors, wherever he rides!!!!

watt or Bjarne? wouldn't want either! both in the same mould these days

Bjarne? Ok not as good as he was but still banging in good scores in Poland.

And still popular with the Poole Fans.

Bjarne? Ok not as good as he was but still banging in good scores in Poland.

And still popular with the Poole Fans.

"popular" isn't a good reason for signing him. hes a spare part rider these days, the kind of rider who "fits in"

Still lots of points in the guy. Suprised he hssnt ended up in the EL as he is better than many over here.

Still lots of points in the guy. Suprised he hssnt ended up in the EL as he is better than many over here.

as long as Horton don't sign him, its all that matters!

• Like 2

Even when he rides well abroad he is usually dreadful over here. Did you not watch him last year with Leicester

• Like 2

as long as Horton don't sign him, its all that matters!

Why not? Solid professional guy. Worth 8 points a meeting easy in this EL.

• Like 1

Why not? Solid professional guy. Worth 8 points a meeting easy in this EL.

get matt to sign him?.......PLEASE

• Like 1

get matt to sign him?.......PLEASE

I think he's better than some of the riders we have now if Poole sign him they will walk the league imo
  • Like 1

I think he's better than some of the riders we have now if Poole sign him they will walk the league imo

agree hes better than 5 of the bees riders, but WHEN bees strengthen, I doubt Bjarne is a rider that would send a buzz through your bones

agree hes better than 5 of the bees riders, but WHEN bees strengthen, I doubt Bjarne is a rider that would send a buzz through your bones

But where are the other options?

Zengota and Kenneth bjerre maybe.

I am assuming people like Michelsen Mjj and sundstrom are not interested in the uk ,loopy lugholes and the GP riders won't do it so I do believe it is a limited pool of riders that are available to bolster us ,but get the right rider in at 3 and we would suddenly look much more competitive.

• Like 1

I think he's better than some of the riders we have now if Poole sign him they will walk the league imoWhat

What about Kacper Gomólski? He did put something on twitter hinting to the 2017 season so why not now. He did it for us last season and always gave 100% effort no matter where he was!!!!!

Id take Bjarne, was poor for Leicester but most riders seem to be. Bjarne usually rides Brandon well and if he did sign then id guess him and King will alternate throughout the season similar to what King and Joonas did. There isn't a heap of riders available