British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Tell you what SCB, how about Davey to Cov in place of Woryna and Bjarne to Poole? Davey can then reduce his average and come back next season as a second string.

Sounds fair to me.

Wouldn't have signed Watt at his peak so certainly don't want him now! Despite what others say about him I'd not be upset with Bjarne, always quite liked him - ok he's not the best option but he's far form the worst! In fact I'd guess that on a bad day he'll match anything that Woryna has scored on a good day.

well when bjarne was brums number one , he was scoring 3/4 points on quite a regular basis , not what you need from your number 1.

Wouldn't have signed Watt at his peak so certainly don't want him now! Despite what others say about him I'd not be upset with Bjarne, always quite liked him - ok he's not the best option but he's far form the worst! In fact I'd guess that on a bad day he'll match anything that Woryna has scored on a good day.

Are you saying that Woryna has no ability?if you had assembled a half decent side you would be able to give Woryna the time he needed.With the horrific injury he got i doubt he will be back this year anyway but when i have seen him he looks half decent.
  • Like 1

Are you saying that Woryna has no ability?if you had assembled a half decent side you would be able to give Woryna the time he needed.With the horrific injury he got i doubt he will be back this year anyway but when i have seen him he looks half decent.

I think we can all see Woryna has potential but we signed him when we had 7 points available. Not his fault but replacing him always on the cards especially as we can sign someone on the heatleader list from May 1st.

I think we can all see Woryna has potential but we signed him when we had 7 points available. Not his fault but replacing him always on the cards especially as we can sign someone on the heatleader list from May 1st.

Woz,was Danny more of the problem in your team building?

Leicester were lucky if he scored 2 points a meeting last year

and he's probably still waiting to be paid for those!!!!!?

• Like 1

Woz,was Danny more of the problem in your team building?

In the fact that he was 3rd heatleader and a double upper, yes. It seriously narrowed our options hence taking the risk with Woryna. Once May comes along and the heatleader list is abolished we then have more options to replace Woryna ie Bjerre, Bjarne etc.

In the fact that he was 3rd heatleader and a double upper, yes. It seriously narrowed our options hence taking the risk with Woryna. Once May comes along and the heatleader list is abolished we then have more options to replace Woryna ie Bjerre, Bjarne etc.

Well maybe not Bjarne ;)

Along with probably Swindon, Kings Lynn and Leicester. I really don't know where these 'top riders' are going to come from? :neutral:

• Like 1

and he's probably still waiting to be paid for those!!!!!?

I hope you can substantiate that claim Clive? I am surprised at you making a comment like this when we all know the sport is not in great shape. Comments like this are hardly going to help the sport climb out of the doldrums.

• Like 2

Along with probably Swindon, Kings Lynn and Leicester. I really don't know where these 'top riders' are going to come from? :neutral:

Thin air presumably!

I hope you can substantiate that claim Clive? I am surprised at you making a comment like this when we all know the sport is not in great shape. Comments like this are hardly going to help the sport climb out of the doldrums.

Only partially tongue-in-cheek!!! There were still considerable outstanding financial/contractual matters to be sorted before the start of this season!! :wink:

Edited by Skidder1

Only partially tongue-in-cheek!!! There were still considerable outstanding financial/contractual matters to be sorted before the start of this season!! :wink:

Well, I would suggest that is between the rider and Promotion in question then.

Kings Lynn wont if Iversen stays and no one wants to ride at Leicester anyway