British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

Kings Lynn wont if Iversen stays and no one wants to ride at Leicester anyway

NKI has confirmed he is not doing the full EL season due to potential burn-out.

NKI has confirmed he is not doing the full EL season due to potential burn-out.

When was this? As I am sure someone posted that at KL the other night, he said he might stay on.

We were at the stadium way before you, and probably after you too

You had trouble getting out due to the locked exit gates too?

• Like 2

Surely he is reiterating that he won't commit to the WHOLE season but would consider other meetings as part of our squad . He was at great pains to say that he wanted Lynn to be sorted with his replacement come the end of this month as he didn't want to be leaving us in the lurch as such.

I hope Troy will be fit to race in the next fortnight, he's been recovering for an age ....

Surely he is reiterating that he won't commit to the WHOLE season but would consider other meetings as part of our squad . He was at great pains to say that he wanted Lynn to be sorted with his replacement come the end of this month as he didn't want to be leaving us in the lurch as such.

I hope Troy will be fit to race in the next fortnight, he's been recovering for an age ....

Ah okay,that makes sense!

Thanks for the links guys :)

Kings Lynn wont if Iversen stays and no one wants to ride at Leicester anyway

Depends how long Rory will be out I suppose.

Are you saying that Woryna has no ability?if you had assembled a half decent side you would be able to give Woryna the time he needed.With the horrific injury he got i doubt he will be back this year anyway but when i have seen him he looks half decent.

I wouldn't say he had no ability. But he's a 19 year old he's more potential that current talent. Bjarne is more now than Woryna.

Woryna is likeable though, certainly no lack of effort from the lad.