British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

To say we are stronger with a guest and r/r is ridiculous. Our resrves will have to ride against heat leaders for starters.

Still dry here but meant to be steady rain in Warwick.

I would say Fred is on better form than Holder, but you never know with a guest
  • Like 1

To say we are stronger with a guest and r/r is ridiculous. Our resrves will have to ride against heat leaders for starters.

Still dry here but meant to be steady rain in Warwick.

Ok so answer me this then.

Is Lindgren better at Coventry than Holder? YES

Is Lindgren in better form than Holder? YES

Are all 4 of Kurtzs rides being covered by riders in good form? YES

IS one of those a heat leader who won heat 15 last time at Coventry? YES

Last time Kurtz beat Sargeant, Garrity, King, Woryna, Bates. You trying to say that Buck, Newman and Ellis cant?

Sorry you are simply getting in excuses, everyone can tell Poole are stronger tonight apart from funnily enough you.

• Like 4

38-52. Anutha mauling. Lindgren and r/r make Poole even stronger at Coventry. In fact if King can't unhitch the tractor it looks like he's been towing it could be even more.

Edited by Had

Putting my optimistic hat on for once, we could make a go of this if our top 4 show up, depends if KK is aware he has 4 programmed rides, not 1 and if King can do, well, anything! Even then we've got our obvious reserve problems to deal with though.

Hans to rub it in again. Around Coventry Lindgren strengthens Poole, R/R for Kurtz like for like really.

Really dont inderstand the pessimism from some of the Coventry fans. Lakeside saw us off so why can't Coventry?

Rather than get out the white hanky you should be cheering on your side.

Did Swindon fans think they could beat one of the favourites last night? They did it convincingly. Same could happen tonight, though I hope not. not a lot but his first ever visit.

Poole have annihilated Coventry 3 times this year.

There isn't anyone , bar you, that thinks Coventry have a chance.

• Like 1

He doesn't really, he's just trying to be impartial... ;)

He doesn't really, he's just trying to be impartial... ;)

I guess there is a first time for everything! :wink:

• Like 1

To be fair, Coventry were doing alright on Wednesday until KK and Bomber both crashed out - it went downhill from there, but shouldn't happen at Brandon!!

To be honest I was disappointed we didn't win the home leg of the Elite Shield, it was a draw going into heat 15. Garrity unlucky with an exclusion and King obviously underpowered all meeting. All we needed was KK and Harris to continue to be dominant in heat 15 but Poole got out of the gate. R/R will hurt us tonight though so expect a similar scoreline to the Elite Shield.

I'll go for a positive 46-44. I'll got for Josh Bates to become a Coventry hero tonight.

I'll go for a positive 46-44. I'll go for Josh Bates to become a Coventry hero tonight.

Is he going to punch Mr Ford on the nose ? :wink:

• Like 4

Is he going to punch Mr Ford on the nose ? :wink:

He'd have to drive to Poole as there no way Matt will be in Coventry.

Lol at Mr Shovlar and his lack of knowledge. How did Freddie do replacing Holder and how did the r/r do in heat 1?????? Obvious to all that Poole are stronger tonight so either you lacked the intelligence or you trolled

In the words of Muck Horton.

It's not fair!