Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Workington Pl 22/4/16 @7.30pm

what other keyboard is there ? oh i know. the one on the piano/organ .lol. see Mr mike hunt er gave us the last line in his post report on the meeting . thanks mike . good to see you have not changed .. even bigger L.O.L. s ....

anyhow sun is shining , but a bit chilly down here and the speedway is cheaper , a lot cheaper . compton is not riding today. burnt his self out last night ..

Depends on what keyboard you are using!

jungle drums dont have keyboards .

Jenga - thought your lot might actually win after the first few heats, but the comics of old returned.

Edited by Dekker

new ish team . same old story . but life goes on .

the last paragraph makes me chuckle . were you there or are you still reading form an old scorecard ? compton was not there , so it shows your ignorance in taking an interest in the opposing teams riders . letter A 2nd row on the keyboard... letter O , top row on the keyboard . just pointing out the mistake by you .

I see you have a similar keyboard to mine!! ;)

Another mediocre return from Campton, should at least be beating reserves.

WOAH! You can't say that, he's great you know!

So far, by my reckoning this season the only 1-5 riders he beaten are Jye Etheridge (who shouldn't be over here), Jakob Bukhave (has he beat anyone yet?!) and Ludvig Lindgren. Hardly the form of a man deserve of a work permit and fitting the UKV&I criteria of "elite sports person" and "established at the highest level".

establishing himself in another country . i agree , not the best start for him . maybe when the sun is on his back he will come out to play. think he will have a long wait in this country for the sun to come out .

the ones that are here , should not be here and the ones that are not here should be here .

I see you have a similar keyboard to mine!! ;)

crikey , does that make us twins . ya know like Danny devito and that Arnold wasagigger bloke ?

that word form is southern farmers talk . not to be confused with the word farm .

Edited by jenga

So far, by my reckoning this season the only 1-5 riders he beaten are Jye Etheridge (who shouldn't be over here), Jakob Bukhave (has he beat anyone yet?!) and Ludvig Lindgren. Hardly the form of a man deserve of a work permit and fitting the UKV&I criteria of "elite sports person" and "established at the highest level".

The only opposing riders Bukhave has beaten are, in heat 6 of the home leg of the Tees/Tweed trophy. Bjerre team rode for a 5-1 over Seb Alden and Matty Wethers. Edited by simmo1958

Well he qualified and he is here. Had a good meeting at Workington tonight and would probably beat you at most things apart from hiding behind the keyboard...

Also, you are forgetting the fact he broke his collarbone 4 weeks ago... It's probably still broken but we just don't know. Fair play for giving it a go to the lad.

These guys are professionals and I respect them trying to make a living doing someone as challenging as the sport we love!

Well he qualified and he is here. Had a good meeting at Workington tonight and would probably beat you at most things apart from hiding behind the keyboard...

Also, you are forgetting the fact he broke his collarbone 4 weeks ago... It's probably still broken but we just don't know. Fair play for giving it a go to the lad.

These guys are professionals and I respect them trying to make a living doing someone as challenging as the sport we love!

He is NOT an "elite sports person" or "established at the highest level" so should not be here. Neither should Jye Etheridge.

He's welcome to criticize the job I do in Australia all he likes. Oh, thats right, I'm not in Australia taking the job of an Aussie who is better than me!

Let me know when he finally hits a 5 point average, he's failed twice already. I'd suggest that makes me right about him.

Shawnie C B, are you serious? You probably sit behind a keyboard in your day job as well. There again you have to be good at something... He's qualified and he's here so deal with it. You probably have never seen the kid ride.

By the looks of things, I don't think you'd beat my granny riding speedway at Scunny. But there again someone like Mason Campton can ride professional speedway and get paid for it. Jealous? You must be.

So I'd stick to keyboard bashing, you may get a new one for Christmas if you're lucky Browny.

Edited by Jeanzi
  • Like 2