British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Sat 23rd April 2016 @ 19:30

You continually moan about Leicester speedway, I wasn't there, I was at Stoke last night. But reading the posts on here, a lot of people thoroughly enjoyed themselves last night apart from you, strange that!!!

Where did I say I didn't enjoy myself after saying it was a decent meeting ?

i just thought had they bothered to put shale on the track it would of been an even better meeting which is a fair comment.

so why was the Leicester promotors not happy ? Fair result better crowd and fans went home happy.

Where did I say I didn't enjoy myself after saying it was a decent meeting ?

i just thought had they bothered to put shale on the track it would of been an even better meeting which is a fair comment.

so why was the Leicester promotors not happy ? Fair result better crowd and fans went home happy.

I think it's the fact that in the 5 years since Leicester re-opened you 've never said one good thing about the promoters, stadium, team, track etc. ( sometimes with justification ) . It does seem like you have a personnel vendetta against Leicester Speedway maybe you could tell us why ?

• Like 1

I think it's the fact that in the 5 years since Leicester re-opened you 've never said one good thing about the promoters, stadium, team, track etc. ( sometimes with justification ) . It does seem like you have a personnel vendetta against Leicester Speedway maybe you could tell us why ?

Put him on ignore, I have been ignoring his postings for months

Sounds like there has been 2 cracking meetings in the last 48 hours

There's no pleasing some people.

For my money the best EL meeting I've seen at BP.

Never has anything positive to say about the track and racing.

On sky it showed riders could pass and close battles but apparently that was rubbish too.

Every track have processional heats but the good ones make it worth waiting for.

Looked like last night and the previous week on sky showed that good racing is possible .

Some would prefer to ignore the obvious and moan just as a daily rant at the club.

Very tiresome and doesn't reflect a lot of the Leicester fans I know.

• Like 3

I thought the track was very poor and the riders did there best to give the fans a decent meeting.

A fair result in the end.

OMG. :o That just proves you will never post anything remotely favourable about Leicester and anything you say is best ignored. I don't know why you bother going because no way can you say that was a very poor track but I suppose that's your idea to get attention and it's worked unfortunately.

Sounds like there has been 2 cracking meetings in the last 48 hours

So much so that I'm off for a third today at Peterborough. :lol: Hopefully this match will be as good.

• Like 2

fully expecting another cracker at Peterborough today, could go either way looking at the line ups

• Like 1

My only negative part on my post about this meeting was the track needed more shale and it would of been even better which was a fair comment.

However You have not attacked Tatum,rosco,Louis and a host of riders & promoters who have All said the same things as me over the last 5 years, you obviously see things very differently to us and good for you sadly you just have to persuade the thousands who have walked away to return.

I hope Leicester succeed,chuffed to hear it was a decent meeting last night in Glyn Taylor they have a honest man who is trying his hardest with the track prep.The Swindon meeting at times showed the track has potential, also the management are trying different things the 10 pound offer as an example good luck to Leicester Speedway for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

What was the problem with Lewis Rose ?

They said he was unwell, more like a tactical switch to me

Terrific meeting with plenty of passing, several races were decided of the last turn and with the scores so close it made for a real contest. Plenty of banter and chats with the Leicester fans made it an enjoyable evening. As for the track it was pretty slick but with rain forecast I assumed that's why there was no watering. Niels was impressive and picking his way through the field on several occasions. Lambert was brilliant in heat 15 I thought with 2 laps gone it was game over but how he got through to join Iversen on the run to the line was speedway at its best.

Really hope the Lions succeed as there fans are probably the friendliest I've stood with at a meeting. Top night, top racing and a draw was perfect!

• Like 5

a good meeting tonight, plenty of passing, and a fair result I think

whereabouts to you need to watch from to see the passing ? I was on turn 4 and appear to have missed most of it

They said he was unwell, more like a tactical switch to me

And why not,afterall it is Lamberts average that counts towards our team average and not Rose's.

And why not,afterall it is Lamberts average that counts towards our team average and not Rose's.

They all count towards the team average