British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Somerset Pl Thurs April 28th

Think we will win this by 5 or 6. A lot depends on how the Somerset reserves get round Foxhall. Hopefully King and Kerr will be better than Saturday and if our reserves can get 7 or 8 between them then we should be good

Think we will win this by 5 or 6. A lot depends on how the Somerset reserves get round Foxhall. Hopefully King and Kerr will be better than Saturday and if our reserves can get 7 or 8 between them then we should be good

Rebels will pose a threat if their reserves do well tonight, its time for Paco to justify the faith that Scotsman has put in him :D

5 mins to parade and a dismal crowd level.

About half the normal at a guess - 4-500.

Right - decision made.

Staying at home to watch the Caddy getting his just desserts or maybe he won't.

So Paco will have to do without my support again.

Mind you, watching the rain cloud activity on the radar site I think it might be either a damp one at Ippo or even off.

Sorry macca - some other time.

Made the same decision Scotsman, sometime this morning, but thanks again for the generous offer.

I really hope the Caddy gets his just deserts - or even, starters, main and afters. It must be great writing, direction and acting as I could quite happily throttle the bloke myself - and I am far from being a violent man.

Hopefully the guys that have gone will get to see a meeting and this predicted rain misses the Foxhall area.

Would've liked to see BWD ride too, though think his style may not suit a first visit to the track.

5 mins to parade and a dismal crowd level.

About half the normal at a guess - 4-500.

Picking up a bit more where I am...maybe lots of late decisions.

But yes, crowd is down.

Yep hope the weather doesn't spoil it.

Know what you mean about BWD but he did fine at Eastbourne.

Crowd is low because it's the final episode of Line of Duty obviously.

Very cold here this evening.

Morten round the outside of Charles Wright and Paul Starke was an unexpected surprise!

Nico not getting any reward for being out by the boards.

When another club closes due to poor attendances and you remember the day you stayed in to watch TV... what's the matter with people these days?

Edited by Shads
  • Like 6

When another club closes due to poor attendances and you remember the day you stayed in to watch TV... what's the matter with people these days?

Maybe they are just fed up with Speedway like the thousands who have already given up on the sport. Just saying...

• Like 1

Get in there you Rebels

Great performance again

• Like 2

Maybe they are just fed up with Speedway like the thousands who have already given up on the sport. Just saying...

Thousands all stopped going because they're fed up with speedway? There's gotta be more to it than that

• Like 2

Well done Somerset again, especially Josh beating King twice, reverse fixture tomorrow will be just as tight IMO.

Well done Somerset again, especially Josh beating King twice, reverse fixture tomorrow will be just as tight IMO.

Can't fault that tonight, great result for the Rebs.. :t:

Get in there you Rebels

Great performance again

Danny King was the difference between a respectable home defeat and the walloping Somerset gave to Panthers, They are a good team that are highly underestimated and very motivated.

• Like 4