British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves Monday 9th May

I pay big money for sky sports - now find that speedway is on the f'ing fantasy channel - whole sport is corrupt and I disrepute.

Oh yes Pete Adams - having Masters at reserve has clearly weakened you :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Pete Adams - not for the first time - appears drunk - come on Warwickshire and west midlands police - easy pickings tonight guys

• Like 2

Absolute shambles in heat 12, and yet Havelock was just chatting away in the pits. Shocking

• Like 1

Any reason why masters was used in heat 13 for his final ride rather than heat 14?

Was never likely to gain a point in that heat yet could of won heat 14, could cost wolves the match?

Typical speedway fans rant.

Meanwhile, back in reality, pretty good meeting, some good racing, passing moves being made and close on the scorecharts.

Unfortunately I am at the age where I experienced speedway when it was a sport - feel so sad that you think this excrement is worthy.

so so sorry for you !!!!

• Like 1

Woryna has looked pretty good tonight - better than his points suggest IMHO

• Like 3

Masters at reserve for Wolves is a big plus for them.

It is, however Howarth has been superb too.

I'm not surprised about the Howarth, Masters switch but would like to work out how Lindgren has fallen back to second string and Bech has stayed at heat leader?

Bech has been the weak link. Just goes to show how the averages have been totally messed up.

How come Masters wasn't excluded under 2 mins?

What a farce was that race? Why would the ref turn off the 2 minutes??

What a heat 14 - where are the Lindgren is past it brigade? ??

Strangely quiet. :rofl: :rofl:

Any reason why masters was used in heat 13 for his final ride rather than heat 14?

Was never likely to gain a point in that heat yet could of won heat 14, could cost wolves the match?

Howarth had to have the heat 14 ride as he was replaced earlier when he touched the tapes.

Great stuff from Lindgren in Heat 14.

Very good meeting overall.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Because Howarth had to take his 3rd programmed ride. The race he was excluded didn't count.

It is, however Howarth has been superb too.

Bech has been the weak link. Just goes to show how the averages have been totally messed up.

What a farce was that race? Why would the ref turn off the 2 minutes??

What a heat 14 - where are the Lindgren is past it brigade? ??

Strangely quiet. :rofl: :rofl:

Slow Freddie Lindgren eh? :rolleyes::D