British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

Belle Vue Vs King's Lynn May 2nd

With the Colts match on 29/4 off because of the weather, is there any knock on effect to the above meeting?

Not really, just means it will be the opening meeting dependent how the weather is over the weekend. Will be a huge crowd.

Thanks Rob. I didn't know if BV (or even the authorities) wanted to do the first meeting with a smaller crowd in case of any more track issues arising. Not that I am suggesting, far less wishing, there to be any.

Can someone who is going take a few pics of the crowd etc. Would be nice to see what it looks like on opening night.

The meeting itself could go either way as practice has been very limited, Obviously I want Belle Vue to win, but so long as the track produces races like we're expecting then I will be happy. Our boys will sus the best way round soon enough.

Toying with making the trip but the weather doesn't look great with rain forecast early morning.

Where would be the best place to park? Guess stadium parking is limited?

Toying with making the trip but the weather doesn't look great with rain forecast early morning.

the forecast is changing daily, latest is that the rain/showers will stop at 1000 and be replaced by sunshine. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/sk2

That forecast is 7 miles from the track.

• Like 1

Is this still a 12 o clock start?

Would be tempted to go Monday but do want to see how a few meetings go before venture across again !

Good luck and hope all the problems and issues are now put to bed and Belle Vue can enjoy their new stadium.

park all along the road where the stadium is.

I'm looking forward to it, enjoyed myself at the Peter Craven Memorial despite the obvious, so making the trip up again, really hope it's on

• Like 1

Belle Vue now launch Print Tickets@Home. I advise people to do this as I expect the ticket office to be extremely busy on Monday.

http://bellevueaces.co/newsitem.aspx?id=1692

I'd advise nobody should buy online tickets for any speedway except Cardiff. This is a Bank Holiday fixture so no excuse to allow extra time for the ticket office.

• Like 2

would like to go but weather forecast does not look good !!!