British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Rye House V Workington (premier League) 2nd May, 2pm

Redcar have one also with no credentials. Jacob Bukhave.

I think Jonas is the last of the best.

Good meeting with some cracking races..Kennet head and shoulders above the rest ,Morley 7plus2 doing the scoring required from the bottom end of the team,,Robson seemed to be down on power but still scored good points,,Heeps,inconsistent,,Can be good especially off the outside gates,,,Lanham.. should do better and ,will need to Show a bit more determination in the future,,Lykke showed flashes of what he is capable of tonight it could be the turning point for him...45 point draw about the right result,,but there will be stronger visitors than this...Still think we could be stronger with one or two changes....Nice to meet fellow Rye poster Alan Jones tonight,,there is mutual respect for our opinions on the site...The track was ultra slick first time I have seen a big blue groove this season,.decent crowd.?. ref Chris(burn your clutches out boys)Gay 'had a reasonable day by his standards...Rain nothing much till the end of the Raiders match,,so I guess they got it wrong by nearly 3 hours....

• Like 1

Can anyone find this "you cannot replace a rider with an assessed average" published by the BSPA/SCB ?

If it does exist, does this apply to all assessed average bands, i.e. 3.00, 5.00, 7.00 ?

Rule 16.3.2

Rule 16.3.2 Riders with an assessed Match Average (other than assessed 3.00) cannot be removed from a team re-declaration.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

Wells warned for moving before the start of heat one, repeats it in the rerun and only fined, not excluded. I thought a rider was excluded from the race if he transgressed after a warning?

shads , you should know by now that all refs go to different training classes and most dont attend at all . a fine is fine , an exclusion denies the fans racing as it should be . the only failure in the rule book is that its rules are carried out by humans ..

i agree 2nd warning and its game over . good job it wasn't mcgregor or we would have had 3/4 exclusions today . still appy wiv the toooo points tho ... :D

shads , you should know by now that all refs go to different training classes and most dont attend at all . a fine is fine , an exclusion denies the fans racing as it should be . the only failure in the rule book is that its rules are carried out by humans ..

i agree 2nd warning and its game over . good job it wasn't mcgregor or we would have had 3/4 exclusions today . still appy wiv the toooo points tho ... :D

No doubt about it, that's a point dropped for you, assuming it's still 2 points for an away draw!

I'm content with a point against one of the favourites for the league. Campton was a road block when he gated, his winning times were a second outside Branfords times in the following Raiders meeting. No doubt he gained you the points though, so fair play.

Edited by Shads

No doubt about it, that's a point dropped for you, assuming it's still 2 points for an away draw!

I'm content with a point against one of the favourites for the league. Campton was a road block when he gated, his winning times were a second outside Branfords times in the following Raiders meeting. No doubt he gained you the points though, so fair play.

Do you know Mason Campton's time in heat 14 was quicker than the time in heat 15 Chris? Maybe Branford would have maxed out for you today on that stat. He only had one time quicker which was in heat 1 on a freshly re-prepared track with an inside line, instead of the dust bowl that was there for the PL meeting. Edited by Jeanzi

Do you know Mason Campton's time in heat 14 was quicker than the time in heat 15 Chris? Maybe Branford would have maxed out for you today on that stat. He only had one time quicker which was in heat 1 on a freshly re-prepared track with an inside line, instead of the dust bowl that was there for the PL meeting.

He was the difference, no doubt. Kennett was so far ahead in heat 15, doubt he was busting a gut. The real battle was for 2nd. I thought Wells was gonna take 2nd a couple of times

Redcar have one also with no credentials. Jacob Bukhave.

Even Bukhave had done enough beforehand to merit an assessed seven average somehow!

Good meeting with some cracking races..Kennet head and shoulders above the rest ,Morley 7plus2 doing the scoring required from the bottom end of the team,,Robson seemed to be down on power but still scored good points,,Heeps,inconsistent,,Can be good especially off the outside gates,,,Lanham.. should do better and ,will need to Show a bit more determination in the future,,Lykke showed flashes of what he is capable of tonight it could be the turning point for him...45 point draw about the right result,,but there will be stronger visitors than this...Still think we could be stronger with one or two changes....Nice to meet fellow Rye poster Alan Jones tonight,,there is mutual respect for our opinions on the site...The track was ultra slick first time I have seen a big blue groove this season,.decent crowd.?. ref Chris(burn your clutches out boys)Gay 'had a reasonable day by his standards...Rain nothing much till the end of the Raiders match,,so I guess they got it wrong by nearly 3 hours....

Getting (paid for) data and "live" rainfall radar is the way to go, especially for working on track prep on the day....

The free Met Office/Other branded weather services are out of step timewise....

The track could have been watered and wonder wheeled or similar a couple of hours pre start time with the correct "live" data at hand..