British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rob tatum

Nicki Pedersen Denmark's Top Model

Thought he was married with kids?

He was, wife was tall, blonde really nice cant compare to this new one. Looking at their pictures they spend their time taking selfies at Monaco, Abu Dhabi or a random gym. #midlifecrisis

Edited by Dawkins20
  • Like 3

Say he has had Botox or similar, maybe they're on the banned substance list.

I don't think you're supposed to take it orally.

Over 750 people actually 'Like' what they see in this photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEt_dzwA5gv/

Will some someone please stop the world and let me off?

That really does have 'mid-life crisis' written all over it.

• Like 1

I don't think you're supposed to take it orally.

I Like many people I suspect am blissfully unaware of the vast majority of drugs etc on the banned list. I certainly haven't a clue if Botox or similar drugs are on the list.

I do know Botox isn't an Orally taken drug.

I was educated at Oxford you know

But not at the University or the Poly I went to the school of hard knocks followed by the university of life.

I Like many people I suspect am blissfully unaware of the vast majority of drugs etc on the banned list. I certainly haven't a clue if Botox or similar drugs are on the list.

But not at the University or the Poly I went to the school of hard knocks followed by the university of life.

I was educated at Oxford. went to cowley once, that taught me a lesson!

• Like 4

I was educated at Oxford. went to cowley once, that taught me a lesson!

Some old boy driving a truck stopped me by the car factory one day and showed me an invoice and asked for directions. He was well gutted as he'd driven all the way from Dagenham for me to tell him it said that the Cowley he was looking for was near Uxbridge

It was an attempt at humour. Botox is reasonably well-known as a substance injected into the face to smooth out features, mainly wrinkles. It is not exactly am orally-taken performance-enhancing substance on banned lists.

As for your education, I hope it serves you well. Of course nobody who has a decent education never had a hard-knock or experiences life......

He was, wife was tall, blonde really nice cant compare to this new one. Looking at their pictures they spend their time taking selfies at Monaco, Abu Dhabi or a random gym. #midlifecrisis

DON'T think Nicki and Anna Mette were ever married but they have two kids.

DON'T think Nicki and Anna Mette were ever married but they have two kids.

Think your right Phil, I too thought he was engaged with 2 kids but not married.

Nicki is top box office and a nice person off track, I would love to see him win another world championship

Same woman before surgery. What possesses some people.

http://celebrityabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Jocelyn-Wildenstein-young-before-surgery.jpg

Its all about appearance nowadays isnt it, we are at a speedway forum discussing a rider and his partner...

Most people not satisfied with their looks, some of them just go to the gym others get surgeries done. Blame the media and our society.

Not Nicki's biggest fan but imo he shouldn't have changed his face, he was OK. I guess the old botox will go and his eyebrows and facial hair will grow again so he'll look normal again soon enough haha

Another old man who cant face the change of life - ditches his wife (sorry partner) and kids for a younger version, then tarts himself up to look younger - but everyone knows the truth, hes just an oldie (relatively speaking)

• Like 1

Maybe everyone commenting should put pics up of themselves so we can hammer there looks, especially as most Speedway fams fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

• Like 9