British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Comet Dan

Somerset V Workington - Knockout Cup 1st Leg 6/5/16 7:30pm

From where I stood on the backstraignt I thought It was a shocking decision to exclude BWD when he BWDwent down he had literally nowhere to go- Hansen pushed Wright wide who in turn ran into Bradley. At least everyone is safe and well

totally agree was stood right by the crash BWD was the innocent party

From where I stood on the backstraignt I thought It was a shocking decision to exclude BWD when he went down he had literally nowhere to go- Hansen pushed Wright wide who in turn ran into Bradley. At least everyone is safe and well

As Naj said last week when King collected the fence "a throttle works both ways". A little harsh but he was the cause of the stoppage so was the prime candidate for exclusion.

Edited by Willowman

I'd agree with that - just ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time and unfortunately had to be excluded. If he was half a bike length ahead of where he was he would of had the run to go round them all, but such is life. Still though, I'm more impressed with Wilson-Dean week by week!

• Like 1

The result was about right I think on the balance of the meeting.

Not much luck going the Rebels way early on and the Comets battled hard and were good value. Should be enough for next week for the Rebels , I think a few of our riders enjoy DP.

From where I stood on the backstraignt I thought It was a shocking decision to exclude BWD when he went down he had literally nowhere to go- Hansen pushed Wright wide who in turn ran into Bradley. At least everyone is safe and well

Indeed he did...happened right in front of where I was stood. Wright was pushed out by Hansen...all three were in a line...BWD had no where to go and his leg was collected by Wright, and down he went.

By the way, is Hansen like a better version of Nicolai Klindt? Cracking style and very quick when leading, and then half hearted when behind. Strange rider.

One of the most frustrating riders I've ever supported. As you say, has a cracking style and when in front can just go. I've also seen him pass some decent, top rider but then be sat behind a relative nobody. Depends on his mood it seems.