British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Poole Pirates, Mon 9th May 2016 @ 19:30

Shoulder wasn't too bad but foot was a bit sore at the end , all good for Leicester.

Not bothered about his winning margins just the fact he came through and is fit to race Tomorrow.

Why not just say that then

Why not just say that then

Cos if he was only just beating people then he may not have been fit enough for Monday. Winning by a lot shows his fitness might be okay.

Are you going to Leicester tomorrow Shovvy?

Hopefully. I am in Brighton until at least 4 pm. If I think I can make it I will. A23, M23, M25, M1. 167 miles. What do you reckon?

Poole should win this by 10 at least. An in form rider in Steve Worrall instead of Newman makes Poole stronger so should be comfortable. Well done Adam Ellis beating juniors by half a lap in a league he shouldn't even be riding in!

• Like 4

Hopefully. I am in Brighton until at least 4 pm. If I think I can make it I will. A23, M23, M25, M1. 167 miles. What do you reckon?

With your driving you'll be there by 6. :D

See you there.

Fear it's going to be another disappointing night though.

Can't win away carrying two low scoring 'heat leaders'.

From one side of London to the other, hitting the M25 at about 5pm, you are taking a gamble with the traffic on the M25.

Edited by A ORLOV

Reckon it will be a close one this with our away form not so good

Think theres a case to be made for your opponents home form actually being the reason youve lost most of your recent meetings. A problem you won't encounter with Leicester

Ulamek R/R or guest? No info on Leicester and/or Poole websites. And it should be confirmed by now as he got injured last Friday.

Poole should win this by 10 at least. An in form rider in Steve Worrall instead of Newman makes Poole stronger so should be comfortable. Well done Adam Ellis beating juniors by half a lap in a league he shouldn't even be riding in!

People keep harping on about Newman but Worrall is up a notch from him his progress over the last three years has been outstanding.

People keep harping on about Newman but Worrall is up a notch from him his progress over the last three years has been outstanding.

Exactly Worrall is a better rider than Newman

Totally agree

spot on

In 4 away matches Worrall has scored 44 and 5 bonus so he clearly is in better form than Newman, same in the premier league. Only worry for Poole fans is that his worst score was 6 from 4 at Leicester.

I repeat my question. R/R for Ulamek or guest?

Ulamek R/R or guest? No info on Leicester and/or Poole websites. And it should be confirmed by now as he got injured last Friday.

I repeat my question. R/R for Ulamek or guest?

Would have thought Leicester would have said by now if Ulamek wasn't riding. What sort of injury has he got out of interest?