British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Dan Bewley

Why did Dan Bewley ride in the NL when is PL team had a meeting

If the parent club is the NL one then an agreement can be made about clashing fixtures.

Edited by Alan Jones

If the parent club is the NL one then an agreement can be made about clashing fixtures.

But NL teams can't have assets

In the wording of the much revered regulations they can "own" riders (their quotes).

Depends if its in the interests of British Speedway, just ask Craig Cook lols

He's an asset of Belle Vue, they're allowed to own riders because they're an EL side.

First time I've seen him race last night at Rye for Belle Vue. First impressions are he looks very tidy on the bike. Looks about 12 though

• Like 1

Not seen him ride, but reading about him he sounds a very useful prospect.

The last rider I saw dominating races at this level the way he seems to be was Darcy Ward.

Not seen him ride, but reading about him he sounds a very useful prospect.

The last rider I saw dominating races at this level the way he seems to be was Darcy Ward.

Rob Lambert.

Rob Lambert.

Except Wolverhampton where he didn't seem to get on with it

Nice to see he has an experienced old pro The legendary Steve Lawson in his pit... I think this kid could be the next big thing for British Speedway

Definitely a Woffenden or Lambert in the making so quick and control for a lad with little speedway experience.

I hope he takes the Woffie approach and rides National and Premier for a couple of years and has fun but no doubt Belle Aces

will want to promote him as the 'new' Peter Collins'

He's showing that he's already good enough to be a PL reserve which in itself is incredible. Beating Morley and Branford around Rye in the NL is no mean feat.

Hopefully Edinburgh persist with him this year, he may well be given an EL spot at Belle Vue next year if he carries on as he is at present but he should definitely ride both NL and PL next year whatever happens on the EL front. If he does go EL in 2017 that'd stop him riding for Edinburgh you'd assume too, making him a highly sought after rider I'd imagine.

• Like 1

He's showing that he's already good enough to be a PL reserve which in itself is incredible. Beating Morley and Branford around Rye in the NL is no mean feat.

Hopefully Edinburgh persist with him this year, he may well be given an EL spot at Belle Vue next year if he carries on as he is at present but he should definitely ride both NL and PL next year whatever happens on the EL front. If he does go EL in 2017 that'd stop him riding for Edinburgh you'd assume too, making him a highly sought after rider I'd imagine.

I can see him being at Workington in 2017. Local lad with the track being 5 miles from his front door. Can't see a reason he wouldn't want to be there tbh.

I can see him being at Workington in 2017. Local lad with the track being 5 miles from his front door. Can't see a reason he wouldn't want to be there tbh.

Well Cook didn't want to 'be there' and he lives near.